Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England news for Germany and Brazil games

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Gomez must be ahead of Keane now. Came on for Jones on Friday, MOTM yesterday.

For the full backs, I'm sure Ashley Young might be an appealing squad option, a regular for Man U at LB and can play in many different positions.
  • Options
    Wilshere absolutely ran the show last night albeit against weakish opposition. With the World Cup in mind, is he even going to get a regular starting spot in the PL for Arsenal though?
  • Options

Wilshere absolutely ran the show last night albeit against weakish opposition. With the World Cup in mind, is he even going to get a regular starting spot in the PL for Arsenal though?

The other problem is that Southgate wants him to play in a midfield two alongside, Dier etc. However, Wenger wants him to play further up the pitch, i.e Dele Alli, position.

I would love to see him go but I cannot see it.
  • Options
    Reckon Harry Winks will have displaced him in Southgate's mind now

As per the Germany | Brazil games... We definitely seem to be setting up more for the future
  • Options

As per the Germany | Brazil games... We definitely seem to be setting up more for the future

I backed quite heavily on Chalobah to make the world cup squad at 10/1 last July.

I still expect him to make the squad.
  • Options

I backed quite heavily on Chalobah to make the world cup squad at 10/1 last July.

I still expect him to make the squad.
    Yeah he'll definitely go... He only missed those fixtures due to injury - Reckon Foden could appear in a Friendly too early next year - For once I believe we'll have a very inexperienced squad going to the World Cup with a handful of players from last time