Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England news for Germany and Brazil games

Comments

• Options
    Bet the old guard won't withdraw from the next squad, if selected.
  • Options
    My boy Joey did good.
  • Options
    And we gave him away !
  • Options
    Hmmm good to see the strike force of Abraham and Solanke on... Both will know each other from the Chelsea Youth team so good idea from Southgate
  • Options
    What Solanke just did and Loftus Cheek is prepared to do is what should worry the Old Guard

Barely any sideways passing once the ball gets out of Defence and is certainly a wake up call for the Seniors missing
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    As good as Gomez has been, Stones has been absolutely incredible tonight been so impressed with him as he's been the one leading/organising the defence at his age. MOTM.
  • Options
    Great job by Ashley Young
  • Options

Great job by Ashley Young

Does that mean he's scored?
  • Options
    Apart from the defence the rest have been pony, Positive to take is this is Brazil's best side.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only half watching. Have we had a shot on target yet?
  • Options
    Joe go motm! Well done joe!! Absolute quality
  • Options
    I'm about to go on a rant about Hoddle again.
    Will save it for the next time.
    But seriously, don't ITV have any subs?
    At least he recognised Gomez as MoM.
    He's salvaged something.
  • Options

Only half watching. Have we had a shot on target yet?

A tad dull isn't it, still good on Joe Gomez.
  • Options

YESSS... Gomez gets Man of the Match

Fully deserved. If Smalling or Cahill get in ahead of him it’s a disgrace.
    If that back three gets changed its a joke... Were proving at Charlton what a settled back line does for confidence and England need to start doing the same

Piss about with the Midfield and Attack as much as he wants but do think Southgate needs to start on a settled Defence now
    I think Jones will probably get in the team - think I read that Southgate really rates him. Personally I’d stick with the 3 that’s have played so well tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

YESSS... Gomez gets Man of the Match

Fully deserved. If Smalling or Cahill get in ahead of him it’s a disgrace.
    If that back three gets changed its a joke... Were proving at Charlton what a settled back line does for confidence and England need to start doing the same

Piss about with the Midfield and Attack as much as he wants but do think Southgate needs to start on a settled Defence now
    I think Jones will probably get in the team - think I read that Southgate really rates him. Personally I’d stick with the 3 that’s have played so well tonight.
    The only one Id consider other than tonights three yet will injuries hinder him too much?
  • Options
    Always said that Hoddle knew what he was talking about ;-)
  • Options
    I'd be surprised if he didn't put Jones back in if he's first choice for United but a decent argument for just getting this 3 playing together more
  • Options
    2 goals scored and none conceded in the last 4 games. Little being created but solid nevertheless. If we win the World Cup we probably won't care!
  • Options
    Back three in Russia has to be Gomez, Stones and A.N Other
  • Options

So team for Russia will be.

4-4-2
    Hart,
    Walker, Smalling, Cahill, Rose
    Walcott, Ali, Dier, Sterling
    Rooney Sturridge

How can Kane take the corners if he isnt playing though?
  • Options
    Do we get anything when Joe Gomez is sold to Real Madrid for 100 million? - like fuck we do - bunch of Belgian wankas.
  • Options
    What will the team be?

Pickford
    Walker
    Stones
    Jones
    Gomez
    Rose
    Dier
    Alli
    Sterling
    Rashford