Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2nd Rnd - AFC Wimbledon away - Sunday 2pm (only 675 tickets)

Comments

• Options
    Forest Green away.
  • Options
    Leatherhead away
  • Options
    From a selfish point of view, Luton or Stevenage away would be nice and local for me.
  • Options
    Tranmere at home (if they get through) got a lot of pals in the Wirral who would come down for it.
  • Options
    Luton away would be fun, could be a little tasty
  • Options
    Or MK dons away, at a party in MK that night and an overnight hotel stay, so would work out perfectly for me.
  • Options
    MK away in the league this year is my birthday. Could make a thing of it. Actually I'm not entirely unserious - Bletchley Park is practically next-door...
  • Options
    Anyone will do , just pleased we didn't get beaten against Truro , feel like this is a bonus!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Leatherhead Away - Tuesday night please :lol: It can't happen but I wish it would.
  • Options
    Luton Town is a compact ground, very close to the pitch so really trying to make this happen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    barstool said:

Luton Town is a compact ground, very close to the pitch so really trying to make this happen

Great little ground is Kenilworth Road
  • Options
    Away to ball 17
  • Options

barstool said:

I love old traditional grounds, but Kenilworth Road is a toilet !!!
  • Options
    I love the row of boxes down one side that look like a budget sales outlet
  • Options
    Gateshead away
  • Options
    Boreham Woods away would be great. Took my daughter to watch Arsenal ladies play there a few weeks back and was a very nice little ground with a cracking terrace behind the goal which I presume would be for away fans
  • Options

I love the row of boxes down one side that look like a budget sales outlet

and it has 1500 in the away end
  • Options
    We had Luton away a couple of years ago (and in the league cup a couple of years before that) I think a whopping 400 addicts bothered to support their team that night.
  • Options
    We will draw ourselves at home.
  • Options
    Mansfield away and we sell out our 5000 allocation
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    barstool said:

Luton away would be fun, could be a little tasty

Going to that hole is never fun.
  • Options

barstool said:

I love old traditional grounds, but Kenilworth Road is a toilet !!!
    Yes, the away end legroom is so bad, even Jay DaSilva and Chris Solly would be complaining
  • Options
    Anyone, except Wigan. Sometimes think we do better away from home this season, and probably more support too, so a nice away day, in the south, with a ground big enough to hold all the Addicks who want to go.
  • Options
    What time is the draw on?
  • Options

Anyone, except Wigan. Sometimes think we do better away from home this season, and probably more support too, so a nice away day, in the south, with a ground big enough to hold all the Addicks who want to go.

But not Gillingham .

• Options
    What date is the second round played?
  • Options

Programme starts at 7 on BBC2.
  • Options

7pm.
    Not been this exited since the last time i cut me toenails
  • Options