Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham

2»

Comments

• Riviera said:

One less racist in the game. Good.

But still on earth. Bad.
    Ah, bring back the death sentence for racists and parking on double yellow lines.

With you all the way brother.

• I’m always hearing that all cultures should be embraced etc. But when someone mentions a negative part of a culture, they are immediately criticised and labelled racist.
    Countrymen do show similar traits, good and bad, so why can’t that be said as an observation ?
    Because those who see themselves as perfect and righteous make so much noise about racism.
  • Individuals show similar traits not whole continents.

Of course it's a racist assumption just as saying all football administrators are uneducated idiots.

When we all know it's just some of them.
  • I’m always hearing that all cultures should be embraced etc. But when someone mentions a negative part of a culture, they are immediately criticised and labelled racist.
    Countrymen do show similar traits, good and bad, so why can’t that be said as an observation ?
    Because those who see themselves as perfect and righteous make so much noise about racism.

The usual nonsense defence of racism.

If you dare to speak out against racism then you are claiming to be "perfect" and "righteous". The accuser doesn't have to offer any evidence of person claiming to be perfect, you just have to say it.

The guy was saying he wouldn't employ any more Africans.

That's racist. That's why he got sacked.

Judge people as people, judge them on their own characteristics not some perceived characteristics of their continent.

Cos what you are saying otherwise is all our African players are like that and Charlton shouldn't sign another Firmani or Kashi or Eusabio because their all Africans.

If you dare to speak out against racism then you are claiming to be "perfect" and "righteous". The accuser doesn't have to offer any evidence of person claiming to be perfect, you just have to say it.

Judge people as people, judge them on their own characteristics not some perceived characteristics of their continent.

Cos what you are saying otherwise is all our African players are like that and Charlton shouldn't sign another Firmani or Kashi or Eusabio because their all Africans.
    I love the word perceived.
  • Thamesmead the fraud capital of UK.
    Home to most concentrated African population in the UK.
    Racist or fact?
    Racist or fact?

I live there. SE28 is, in fact, the fraud capital of Western Europe.
  • I am quite happy to state here that I do not want any of the gun wielding, knife carrying, club bearing Africans/Muslims pictured in the article below to make across the channel to these shores.

Racist or fact?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42912670

Good cos im going to use it again.

I met a few police officers and they were both stupid so I've decided not to employ any more ex police officers as I've percieved that from meeting two of them they are all like that.

Anyone who says I'm wrong is being PC gone mad, snowflake, righteous and perfect cos I say so.

I met a few police officers and they were both stupid so I've decided not to employ any more ex police officers as I've percieved that from meeting two of them they are all like that.

Anyone who says I'm wrong is being PC gone mad, snowflake, righteous and perfect cos I say so.
    Was it a few or two ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2018

Thamesmead the fraud capital of UK.
    Racist or fact?

Misleading fact.

A) depends on what type of fraud - ie Norfolk is UKs capital of dating fraud.

B )quote from an expert in no way links the two...”CIFAS Research Manager, Sandra Peaston, comments: "London is a city of dense population where material wealth and disadvantage can be found in close proximity. It is therefore perhaps unsurprising that the most active fraud hotspots should be centred around the London area.”
  • Addickted said:

Riviera said:

One less racist in the game. Good.

But still on earth. Bad.
    Ah, bring back the death sentence for racists and parking on double yellow lines.

With you all the way brother.

My point was that racism is not only a football problem. I don't see how sacking someone from a football club can be seen good as a fight against racism. Racism is a world problem not a football one.
    Racist or fact?

It’s two facts. Do you have any evidence there are related? By which I mean causation not correlation.

If you’re implying that all Africans living in Thamesmead are participating in fraud, then it’s racist.
  • edited February 2018

I’m always hearing that all cultures should be embraced etc. But when someone mentions a negative part of a culture, they are immediately criticised and labelled racist.

Is that you Tone? ;)
  • I am quite happy to state here that I do not want any of the gun wielding, knife carrying, club bearing Africans/Muslims pictured in the article below to make across the channel to these shores.

Racist or fact?

It's OK, Lily Allen is putting them up.
  • How hard is it? I don't want gun wielding Muslims or lazy fraudulent Africans playing for my club. That's not racist, that's entirely reasonable. I also don't want that murderous white van man or Fred West.

What's the problem is assuming that said traits extend to all people from Africa, an entire religion, or handymen. They don't. Irrespective of how many examples of each you find. That's what's racist.
  • McBobbin said:

How hard is it? I don't want gun wielding Muslims or lazy fraudulent Africans playing for my club. That's not racist, that's entirely reasonable. I also don't want that murderous white van man or Fred West.

What's the problem is assuming that said traits extend to all people from Africa, an entire religion, or handymen. They don't. Irrespective of how many examples of each you find. That's what's racist.

I’d take Fred West. If he gets half a chance you know he’ll bury it.
    No chance mate. Rose is a WAG I could live without. She'd miss the red carpets. Admittedly, because they are being used for forensic evidence...
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh come on. They have brought the price of a wank down... be fair.

• Would like to think proper West Ham would be less than impressed by this

Racist or fact?

Could be both.