Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kashi's booking.

Guys,
If this has already been pushed around, feel free to bin it.
Kashi's booking against the wombles was pretty stupid . I did not realise that booking meant that he could not play on sunday.
Maybe, not as stupid as i thought.

Comments

  • If it was done on purpose it is genius, i suspect it was more a case dumb luck tbh
  • Dazzler21 said:

    image

    Very funny. I wish i was enlightened as you guys. Should not have bothered.
  • pettgra said:

    Dazzler21 said:

    image

    Very funny. I wish i was enlightened as you guys. Should not have bothered.
    image
  • Deliberate or not that’s turned in to a stroke of genius.
  • Dazzler21 said:

    pettgra said:

    Dazzler21 said:

    image

    Very funny. I wish i was enlightened as you guys. Should not have bothered.
    image
    Was i supposed to know he was one booking away. Must try harder in future.
  • Robinson said in not so many words last night that it was planned for him to hopefully get booked against Wimbledon so he gets a rest and misses the Truro game instead of league game. They also didn’t expect him to play half as many games as he has, but that’s a credit to himself.
  • KR practically told us (those at the Bromley meeting ) last night that it was pre-planned. Said that he made a reckless tackle a few minutes earlier but it wasn't picked up by the ref, so.......
  • If it was done on purpose it is genius, i suspect it was more a case dumb luck tbh

    Of course it was deliberate. I'm sure we had another player do it in recent years and no doubt goes on at other clubs as well.
  • Sponsored links:


  • KR practically told us (those at the Bromley meeting ) last night that it was pre-planned. Said that he made a reckless tackle a few minutes earlier but it wasn't picked up by the ref, so.......

    Sage said:

    Robinson said in not so many words last night that it was planned for him to hopefully get booked against Wimbledon so he gets a rest and misses the Truro game instead of league game. They also didn’t expect him to play half as many games as he has, but that’s a credit to himself.

    It certainly is. A very good player.
  • KR was very careful NOT to say it was pre-planned but it was clear from the way he answered, if it wasn't blindingly obvious at the game, that it was planned.
  • Scoham said:

    If it was done on purpose it is genius, i suspect it was more a case dumb luck tbh

    Of course it was deliberate. I'm sure we had another player do it in recent years and no doubt goes on at other clubs as well.
    Yeah Danny Mills.
  • Talal said:

    Scoham said:

    If it was done on purpose it is genius, i suspect it was more a case dumb luck tbh

    Of course it was deliberate. I'm sure we had another player do it in recent years and no doubt goes on at other clubs as well.
    Yeah Danny Mills.
    Not who I meant (can't remember who it was) but yeah, that's another one. Sort of.
  • pettgra said:

    Dazzler21 said:

    pettgra said:

    Dazzler21 said:

    image

    Very funny. I wish i was enlightened as you guys. Should not have bothered.
    image
    Was i supposed to know he was one booking away. Must try harder in future.
    Yes. Yes you must!!
  • Scoham said:

    Talal said:

    Scoham said:

    If it was done on purpose it is genius, i suspect it was more a case dumb luck tbh

    Of course it was deliberate. I'm sure we had another player do it in recent years and no doubt goes on at other clubs as well.
    Yeah Danny Mills.
    Not who I meant (can't remember who it was) but yeah, that's another one. Sort of.
    Semedo under Parky IIRC
  • I was surprised he did that in the 80th minute; I knew that it had been planned as it was mentioned on CL in the run up to the game. Quite ingenious how he did it in the end, and expected him to be subbed soon after, but he wasn't. It did risk a second booking/red card but glad it worked out as it was intended.
  • KR practically told us (those at the Bromley meeting ) last night that it was pre-planned. Said that he made a reckless tackle a few minutes earlier but it wasn't picked up by the ref, so.......

    Yeah that was the weird thing I was sure he'd get booked for that earlier tackle.
  • Sponsored links:


  • Booked for obstructing a throw-in is a rarity, treasure it.

  • Should this thread be in the Members Only?
  • edited November 2017
    Sollied said:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42086526

    They clearly haven't seen Kashi's!

    Sssshhhhhh!
  • No mention of the De Bruyne booking last night ?
    One yellow away from a Euro ban.
    Starts the day at 6/1 with the bookies to be carded.
    Starts the game at 4/6 with the bookies to be carded.

    60 minutes - gets carded, misses a meaningless match in Khazhakstan (or somewhere), then back for the next round.
  • Should this thread be in the Members Only?

    Genuine question: is there any rule against purposefully getting a booking so that you miss the next game? I remember this coming up with Mourinho's Madrid team when Sergio Ramos took a goal kick and clearly time wasted so that he'd miss the next Champions League match. But I can't remember if there was any punishment. Maybe a fine for Mourinho?

    It would be silly to me to have a rule saying you get a suspension for a particular number of yellow cards but then taking issue with when those cards are accumulated.
  • Really hope that Forster-Caskey doesnt get some stupid booking on Tuesday... ;)
  • Met Danny Mills’ dad in the Ribs of Beef in Norwich. It was one of my wedding days, so I was in a good mood and held back from lambasting his boy for the “Christmas incident”. My restraint was rewarded by confirmation of all our suspicions at the time; He knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

  • Pique booked in the 91st minute.
    He misses the next match....Barca already through.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!