Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury game called off

2»

Comments

• RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

Bollox.tenofus in my group have bought train tickets.
    But if it means we have a better chance of winning later I suppose I can't moan too much.

I shall go to Scunthorpe later instead.
    COYR

Congratulations you've been nominated as the driver for the Tuesday night game against Shrewsbury
    Attention Admin, I think Elfs has hijacked clb's account :wink:
    Ssssssh
  • edited November 2017

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

But if it means we have a better chance of winning later I suppose I can't moan too much.

COYR

Congratulations you've been nominated as the driver for the Tuesday night game against Shrewsbury
    Ssssssh
    Still feel a bit guilty not giving you a lift back to the station there? last year.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    Still feel a bit guilty not giving you a lift back to the station there? last year.
    Dont
  • RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    If you feel like that you can bung me the tenner it cost for a taxi back to the boozer.
  • edited November 2017

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    If you feel like that you can bung me the tenner it cost for a taxi back to the boozer.
    I'm not doing Pompey mate you wouldn't want to risk me giving it to Blackpool. clb or Otto would you? :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    He would have half inched the contents of your car - petrol included.
  • clb74 said:

COYR

You drive and I'll pay for the petrol Chris
    And I’ll buy your beers - that you won’t be able to drink as you’ll be driving.
  • Maybe Leagues 1 & 2 should stop on international weekends altogether.

Only problem there is the fact that there arent many teams in League One or Two who need to have games called off and by having the games going ahead still, they get the exposure that the Premier League / Championship take every other time
    This is how it started in the Championship in the mid 90's if I recall correctly. They had to play games regardless of call ups then Birmingham and ourselves started getting 3 call ups and games called off. Nowadays I'd be surprised if any Championship team doesn't have 3 call ups.

It'll probably happen to League One and League Two someday but it'll take more than just us and Blackburn with games called off. Give it a few years and when the standard of League One has improved to the point where most teams have 3 players called up then I think it'll happen and all 4 divisions get cancelled. Might be a few years off but I can see it happening one day.
  • Any idea when this one might be played now?
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    I'm not doing Pompey mate you wouldn't want to risk me giving it to Blackpool. clb or Otto would you? :wink:
    Blackpool and Otto are wedged up so I trust them.
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    We fu*king need to be with you hanging about.
  • edited November 2017

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh

only messing elfs, please dont block me from train info pages :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

COYR

Ssssssh

only messing elfs, please dont block me from train info pages :wink:
    Clive and me are still waiting for our thank you drinks.