Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks in Dubai

Geneva Jim will now be Dubai Jim from this weekend so flying back every week will not be an option.

Would be good to know if there are any fellow Charlton fans to share a pint with.

Comments

• Jim, you kept quiet when I was looking for Addicks in Geneva a couple of months ago !
  • I’m in Dubai too.
    Drop me a pm when you get here if you fancy a pint.
  • genevajim said:

Geneva Jim will now be Dubai Jim from this weekend so flying back every week will not be an option.

Would be good to know if there are any fellow Charlton fans to share a pint with.

Hello mate. I'm across in Riyadh but will be doing fairly regular visa refresh trips to Dubai so will let you know.
  • Thanks for the replies chaps much appreciated.

• I trust you'll return for the Truro replay should there be one, Jim?
  • I'm also in Dubai, been here just over 3 years now.

Happy to meet up if you guys arrange anything.
  • Blimey, we've more fans in Dubai than we have in Lewisham!
  • I'm still waiting for this Dubai thing 'on which we want to move ASAP' to come up with something after three weeks of strung out Skype interviews, phone calls, public holidays in Thailand and senior people's holidays. I might make a plan B.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 31
    IdleHans said:

I'm still waiting for this Dubai thing 'on which we want to move ASAP' to come up with something after three weeks of strung out Skype interviews, phone calls, public holidays in Thailand and senior people's holidays. I might make a plan B.

?

Edit- I get it now.
  • Chaps I have been here a week now and getting to know my way around

I am based in Dubai Marina and the best place I have found so far is the Nel Gwyn anyone fancy a beer there ?

Of course I would be more than happy to consider any other venue
  • Beer selection is often an issue I've found in Dubai but there's a place called Tap House on the Palm which is pretty good.