Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Checkatrade Trophy match v Portsmouth (7th Nov)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Solidgone said:

Is the Checkatrade the old League Cup?

NO. Its the old Full members / Simod Cup. For 3rd & 4th tier clubs, plus the last 2 seasons it has included some Premiership & Championship U21 teams.
    It’s not. it’s the Freight Rover Trophy. The FMC was for the top two divisions only.
    I thought it was the revamped Anglo-Italian cup without the Italian clubs.
    I thought I heard the Anglo Italian cup was in Spain...?
    Hello newts
  • Options
    0-1 down at HT. Sounds like we have had more goal attempts. Fosu off injured early.
  • Options
    I hope the boycotters went to Gillingham. 9 goals there with 10+ minutes still to play
  • Options
    Finished 0-1. Robinson out!

Gillingham finished 7-5
  • Options
    That Gillingham game is absolutely crazy, 12 goals, a missed penalty and only 16 shots on target all game.

Views on our game tonight, well I don’t really have one other than what a waste of time, sooner we are out of this silly competition the better in my opinion.
  • Options

Can't imagine it'll be too much more, if anything it's even more meaningless than the Fulham game given we've already qualified.

My comment was purely based on the assumption that Portsmouth will bring more than Fulham did.
    My thoughts exactly. I can see Pompey bringing 200-300, so I'd guess about 1300.
    Attendance: 1,307 (206 #Pompey fans) :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    No one likes a smart arse mate.