Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My Neighbour Upstairs Pt 3

Problem solved.

On another note, just wondering if anyone has access to a van and wouldn’t mind helping me get rid of a couple sacks that need shifting?

If so pm me, if you could come round about 2am would be great, oh and by the way, if you have a shovel, bring that too.

Cheers.

Comments

• Someone has to ask. Did she move out ?

Only once someone with a van comes to pick her up.
  • Bin bags bound with duct tape and a shovel to dig a hole 6 x 2 and 4 ft deep? I'm out but glad you have solved your problem.

Check out Crimewatch.
  • One sack for her and the other for the rowing machine?
  • Don't forget to remove the teeth

Good thinking, Dave.
  • She’s moving in with you?
  • Sponsored links:

Used to go out with a bird that had to do that otherwise she'd slice my shaft in two!
  • edited October 2017
    I know a farm nearby has some hungry pigs....

Good thinking, Dave.
    Why have you got false teeth?
  • Surely this can't be the end? No season pt 4 then?
  • Surely this can't be the end? No season pt 4 then?

There could be a "Neighbour Resurrection"
  • Problem solved.

On another note, just wondering if anyone has access to a van and wouldn’t mind helping me get rid of a couple sacks that need shifting?

If so pm me, if you could come round about 2am would be great, oh and by the way, if you have a shovel, bring that too.

Cheers.

The stories people spin the morning after! So you slept with her... It's OK... nobody is going to judge you.

Hope it works out OK :wink:
  • Problem solved.

Cheers.

The stories people spin the morning after! So you slept with her... It's OK... nobody is going to judge you.

What % of people would do that in a similar position?
  • Best to chop the body up and hide it in different rooms around elfborgs flat - PM me for the address.
  • Problem solved.

Cheers.

What % of people would do that in a similar position?
    How do you know what positions they did it in?
  • Best to chop the body up and hide it in different rooms around elfborgs flat - PM me for the address.

Have to chop up small for a studio flat.
  • Sponsored links:

• You say you need to get rid of a couple of sacks, would that indicate 2 bodies, sorry for being nosey, if it is two, I suggest you cut of both the heads you could use these as bookends if only one would make a good paperweight and pen holder.
  • So, the situation now is that your neighbour upstairs has become your neighbour in Keston Ponds? Do you need to inform the Canadian Embassy? Have you put the rowing machine up on Ebay yet?
  • cafcfan said:

So, the situation now is that your neighbour upstairs has become your neighbour in Keston Ponds? Do you need to inform the Canadian Embassy? Have you put the rowing machine up on Ebay yet?

No, I’ve kept the rowing machine and I’m having great fun pissing off my neighbour below.
  • cafcfan said:

So, the situation now is that your neighbour upstairs has become your neighbour in Keston Ponds? Do you need to inform the Canadian Embassy? Have you put the rowing machine up on Ebay yet?

No, I’ve kept the rowing machine and I’m having great fun pissing off my neighbour below.
    So Sillav is next for Keston Ponds?

• 1. order anything off Amazon big enough to warrant one of their boxes
    2. save up as many of your hangover poos as you can bear
    3. pop em in the amazon box and sellotape it up - be sure to apply the tape liberally, to seal in the scent
    4. print out her name and address on a label sized bit of paper - apply this to the box
    5. leave in stairwell next to her door