Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Keith Peacock Suite

I’m in the Keith Peacock Suite tomorrow... anyone been before? If so, what’s it like?

Comments

• If it is the one I am thinking of it is not bad however what windows there are overlook the car park as opposed to the pitch so the views are nothing to write home about.

If the food and wine are flowing I doubt you will notice.

Have a good one
  • It’s the old boardroom. Friendly staff inthere. Nice to watch a bit of tv before the game and you’ll get to meet man of the match afterwards. And Keith and Theo will come and say hi
  • I heard the only food they serve in that suite are subs...
  • You'll have a great time. Do it at least once a year and worth every penny. Probably cost you a grand for four of you at Chelsiki.
  • sounds like a paul weller song
  • Keith Peacock should have a stand named after him.
  • Keith Peacock Suit?

How tall are you? You might need to let the legs down. AFKA you’ll be ok.
  • I’m in the Keith Peacock Suite tomorrow... anyone been before? If so, what’s it like?

I did it with some of my crowd for my 45th anniversary of supporting Charlton. Great occasion, hosted by Theo that time, though KP did put in an appearance :) Great fun, you should love it, have a great time.
  • Thanks all. Will let you know how I get on. Quick one - who’s Theo??
  • Thanks all. Will let you know how I get on. Quick one - who’s Theo??

Theo Foley......great fella by the way.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2017

Thanks all. Will let you know how I get on. Quick one - who’s Theo??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_Foley

Done it a few times very good enjoyable experience have a good one.
  • I used this suite for the Rotherham game three seasons ago.

This was as a result of making a complaint regarding how the relocation of season ticket holders for the Bournemouth was handled.

I got it as a freebie but would never dream of paying as the cost for what you get is not worth it.

Peacock was great coming round all the tables and having a chat, proper Charlton legend who must be gutted at what is going on at the club nowadays.

This was as a result of making a complaint regarding how the relocation of season ticket holders for the Bournemouth was handled.

I got it as a freebie but would never dream of paying as the cost for what you get is not worth it.

Peacock was great coming round all the tables and having a chat, proper Charlton legend who must be gutted at what is going on at the club nowadays.

Love Keith to bits, he’s a true gent, but I would love, in some small way, to see him show his colours re his take of the regime once in a while.
    I admit he’s in a damned if he does damned if he doesn’t situation.
    You never hear him have a bad word to say about them.....but more importantly I suppose, is that you never hear him say a good word either.

Love Keith to bits, he’s a true gent, but I would love, in some small way, to see him show his colours re his take of the regime once in a while.
    You never hear him have a bad word to say about them.....but more importantly I suppose, is that you never hear him say a good word either.
    I have not seen any quotes from him regards this lot.

He knows the score with the Belgians.

You and a freebie.
    Don't believe it
  • If it is the one I am thinking of it is not bad however what windows there are overlook the car park as opposed to the pitch so the views are nothing to write home about.

If the food and wine are flowing I doubt you will notice.

Have a good one

‘Flowing food’ ? Just soup, no chips ?
  • clb74 said:

I used this suite for the Rotherham game three seasons ago.

You and a freebie.
    Don't believe it
    Had to pay for the booze.
  • You'll enjoy it, we used it regularly up to the end of the 2015/16 season. The staff were very friendly and it's great to chat with Theo and Keith. It is very expensive though.

My husband and I have booked a table for the 9th December and I'm really looking forward to going back.
  • Oggy Red said:

Ex-player.
    Ex-coach.
    Ex-manager.

No wonder you've never heard of him.

We're not all as old as you @Oggy Red :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2017
    Oh yes you are, Len.

Even older than me, in fact!

:-)

• Did you have a good time @Frontline9 ?
  • Oggy Red said:

Ex-player.
    Ex-coach.
    Ex-manager.

No wonder you've never heard of him.

Don’t forget assistant manager to George Graham at Highbury for a number of years.