Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most puzzling user names on CL?

12345679»

Comments

• Options

Haha I bet posters with location-based names that have since moved feel like right numpties!

I did move out of ME14 for 3 years but have recently moved back, so my user name is correct again.
    I moved away from Kings Hill in 2014 after living there on and off for over ten years.

I think you can change your name on Charlton Life but Moat Park Addick sounds more pretentious than Kings Hill and both Maidstone and Bearsted Addick are, I think, taken.

Besides those that, automatically, disagree with anything I say might not realise that it's me and, mistakenly, agree with something I say and then where would we be?
    Living in Moat Park one assumes.
  • Options
    I'm sadly old enough to go on Saga holidays (although I have so far resisted the temptation), also I'm not a lout, so my user name on here is a mystery to me, never mind anyone else.
  • Options

I am in charge of a guy from Wolverhampton who is basically our handyman. He is good at woodwork. He hates everybody that doesn't come from Wolverhampton. Last bit is obvious. Knew he would be unhappy if I used his nick name if he found out, hence why I used it.

Have you spelt it right then? From woolvrampton would it be cheippycafc?
  • Options
    iamdan
  • Options
    When a group of us went home and away mid/late 90's onwards I was the youngest of them. A mate was known as The Gaffer as he'd managed a boys team, so I became the YTS apprentice. I'm now nearly 40yrs old, but am still referred to as YTS or YT (surely that doesn't need abbreviating?). My brother bought me a YTS t-shirt off football365, that I wore for years. Currently work with an old mate who still refers to me by that name. The office must be confused, but nobody has asked where the nickmame can from!
  • Options

I am in charge of a guy from Wolverhampton who is basically our handyman. He is good at woodwork. He hates everybody that doesn't come from Wolverhampton. Last bit is obvious. Knew he would be unhappy if I used his nick name if he found out, hence why I used it.

Have you spelt it right then? From woolvrampton would it be cheippycafc?
    I did as I am using my works PC and not my bloody tablet that puts letters in you haven't even pressed.
  • Options

Hoof_hearted, because it sounds like “Who Farted” when you say it out loud.

In my fifties on the outside, but still 13 on the inside.

There was of course a registered race horse with this name several years back.
    It caused a bit of a stir at the time as the application got through without the authorities noticing it.
    Best horse name
    Mike hunt
    Wayne Kerr
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:

When a group of us went home and away mid/late 90's onwards I was the youngest of them. A mate was known as The Gaffer as he'd managed a boys team, so I became the YTS apprentice. I'm now nearly 40yrs old, but am still referred to as YTS or YT (surely that doesn't need abbreviating?). My brother bought me a YTS t-shirt off football365, that I wore for years. Currently work with an old mate who still refers to me by that name. The office must be confused, but nobody has asked where the nickmame can from!

Still on £27 a week?
  • Options

It caused a bit of a stir at the time as the application got through without the authorities noticing it.
    Best horse name
    Mike hunt
    There was one called Roller Joint a few years ago
  • Options

Best horse name
    Mike hunt
    There was one called Roller Joint a few years ago
    Best horse name ‘groggy throat).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Best horse name
    Mike hunt
    Norfolk Enchance is the bestest horses name
  • Options

My username is pretty obvious really

I'm a mass murderer who likes to celebrate afterwards by going out in a long raincoat...

LOL cracked me up that WP :)
  • Options

YTS1978 said:

Still on £27 a week?
    Haha...my 1st job was actually £50 a week and was through a kind of YTS scheme called Jobskills. Four days working and one at college (but the afternoon was spent in the pub)! Shocking really.
  • Options
    I could have been Charlton's greatest keeper......
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Flat out Charlton legend, dead eye from the spot, will be remembered as the crown jewel of our glory years under Roland.
  • Options

Saga Lout said:

I'm sadly old enough to go on Saga holidays (although I have so far resisted the temptation), also I'm not a lout, so my user name on here is a mystery to me, never mind anyone else.

I've genuinely always just thought you really liked the Indian dish, which I've just learnt is actually spelt sag aloo. Ffs
    You are even worse than your Dad - I never thought that was possible! :-)
  • Options
    I think that fish sometimes need a little encouragement.
  • Options
    No imagination, just grabbed an 'interesting' name from a CD I had next to me at the time. Should really have been cedric winkleburger and the yellow blueberries but there are limits.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Page 9 and virtually every post has been people explaining their own name voluntarily, despite the key bit of the original post being the querying of other people's usernames.

Maybe i should move myself to the things that annoy you thread.
  • Options

Page 9 and virtually every post has been people explaining their own name voluntarily, despite the key bit of the original post being the querying of other people's usernames.

Maybe i should move myself to the things that annoy you thread.

Are you new on here? Threads never stay on topic, ever!

;-)
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

Saga Lout said:

I've genuinely always just thought you really liked the Indian dish, which I've just learnt is actually spelt sag aloo. Ffs
    You are even worse than your Dad - I never thought that was possible! :-)
    I agree Saga.
  • Options

I think that fiiish sometimes need a little encouragement.

That's the last thing he needs.