Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most puzzling user names on CL?

Comments

• delroofer said:

Can't reveal mine as I signed a NDA

delroofer you have been conspicuous by your absence these last 2 years.
  • delroofer said:

Topol?
  • Still think the best username is @leftbehind
  • delroofer said:

delroofer you have been conspicuous by your absence these last 2 years.
    Yeah, welcome back Del.
  • It's all about a certain goalkeepers poor kicking and what I used to shout whenever he kicked it into touch!
  • I've been around without getting involved while it has been toxic for the last couple of years.
  • Still think the best username is @leftbehind

@StigThundercock and @Garrymanilow's names always make me smile
  • Sponsored links:

• Ive always called him Martin aint I Mart

You’re in a precarious position as well. I’ve bided my time watching your advancements, your talk of crab sticks which was as I found out code for your pincer movement
  • cabbles said:

Couldn’t think of a user name when I was registering with some website, so just put my name in backwards, thought it sounded vaguely Eastern European, something I was into at the time and kept it.

Ha, can't believe I never noticed that!
    I spotted it as soon as I was made mod, but stayed silent for fear of you lashing out at me and appointing ibborg in frustration at your own incompetence

However now that you’ve admitted such an oversight to the wider community I feel the time is right to launch my coup and take over the site.

Members, may I introduce you all to Cabbles Life

The new site will be run by me, master and administrator and lord of all appropriations

My right hand admin will be PL54 and my moderator council will be made up of

The31YearMan
    Mr Largo
    StigThundercock
    Fiiish
    And Paulie8290

AFKA’s reign is over. Right now he’s pleading with vanilla forums for protection. Welcome to a new dawn
    I always said PL54 should have stayed. :smiley:
  • I will deferentially now refer to you as @cabbles seeing as you are now paying the bills....
  • Couldn’t think of a user name when I was registering with some website, so just put my name in backwards, thought it sounded vaguely Eastern European, something I was into at the time and kept it.

https://youtu.be/g6GuEswXOXo

That’s right, you always have Bjorn.

I always thought his name was grobbi.
  • cabbles said:

Couldn’t think of a user name when I was registering with some website, so just put my name in backwards, thought it sounded vaguely Eastern European, something I was into at the time and kept it.

I spotted it as soon as I was made mod, but stayed silent for fear of you lashing out at me and appointing ibborg in frustration at your own incompetence

However now that you’ve admitted such an oversight to the wider community I feel the time is right to launch my coup and take over the site.

Members, may I introduce you all to Cabbles Life

The new site will be run by me, master and administrator and lord of all appropriations

My right hand admin will be PL54 and my moderator council will be made up of

The31YearMan
    Mr Largo
    StigThundercock
    Fiiish
    And Paulie8290

AFKA’s reign is over. Right now he’s pleading with vanilla forums for protection. Welcome to a new dawn
    as already pointed out on this thread, I think you’ll find I hold a certain lordship. You’ll have to rip it out of my cold dead hands.
    :angry:

I always thought his name was grobbi.
    Borg, last part of username, gives it away.
  • Sponsored links:

• I used to be ValleyMcMoist. That came about after a picture of Ali McCoist was shown on Soccer AM where he’d peed down his trousers and they nicknamed him Ali McMoist. My username changed when I signed into CL using my Twitter account. My real name is Richard but all my mates call me Mr Dick. So, for those of you who thought it’s something to do with my manhood, I’m sorry to disappoint you.
  • I'm a wizard.
  • There was a song by Gracie Fields, Fred Fannakapan
  • I honestly can't think of anything to say about my name.....

Any suggestions, guys ?

Being a gentleman I couldn't possibly comment :wink: .
  • I honestly can't think of anything to say about my name.....

Any suggestions, guys ?

oh don't be so wet fanny, a woman with nothing to say??
  • Because I am!
  • edited October 2017
    Mine is a play on words

Being a avid studier of ancient and medieval warfare I couldn't help but notice that sword on our badge bears resemblence to the Excalibur or Caliburn as it is often referred to, thought by many to be the sword in the stone.
  • edited October 2017

Another one that puzzles me is RaphlMilne. Can never tell if he meant to spell it 'Raphl' instead of 'Ralph'.

I will be honest it was an error. However, just about sums the great man up. How one of the worst ever players to wear a Charlton shirt ended being signed for Manchester United, remains a mystery to this day. But Raplh did it ! The error in his name reflects the errors in his game, and God there were lots of them.
  • I like news monsters