Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most puzzling user names on CL?

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
  • Options
    Mine is from Jungle Book when Baloo get enraptured by the music in the King Ape's Palace and not as most posters think that it's about my bowel movements. :0)
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Mine is from Jungle Book when Baloo get enraptured by the music in the King Ape's Palace and not as most posters think that it's about my bowel movements. :0)

That’s a relief!
  • Options
    I lost my ticket for the first home match of the 2004/5 season .
  • Options
    Mine is easy.......my name is not ross........: :smiley:
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Mine is easy.......my name is not ross........: :smiley:

I'd assumed it was Rossone :wink:
  • Options

SDAddick said:

If you can’t work out the significance of my username then there really is no hope for you.

You featured both in the Disney film "Up" and the Elijah Wood film "North." Obvi
    No he is a dick.
    I have developed an irritating habit of saying out loud what I read on road signs travelling to Charlton games. I am very glad I am no longer South Circular.

I was quite annoyed by that comment until the penny dropped. It actually works both ways tbf.
  • Options
    What about Bed Sad Dick ?
  • Options

SDAddick said:

If you can’t work out the significance of my username then there really is no hope for you.

You featured both in the Disney film "Up" and the Elijah Wood film "North." Obvi
    No he is a dick.
    I have developed an irritating habit of saying out loud what I read on road signs travelling to Charlton games. I am very glad I am no longer South Circular.

I was quite annoyed by that comment until the penny dropped. It actually works both ways tbf.
    </blockquote
    I nearly wrote he is a dick up in the north which would have been worse for me.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Thought we had done this thread recently and was shocked to just discover it was over 7 years ago. Anyway...

When i was on a lads holiday in Malia in 1996, we were staying just outside the resort and had to get this clapped out bus into the strip at night. It was known as the 'Bar Tram', and the driver was this crazy Greek guy called Afkandris, who kept saying 'call me Afka man'. So it become known as Afka's Bar Tram. Wonder if he still does it.

I've always assumed AFKA was Artist Formerly Known As

I might carry on assuming that because your story is ridiculously far fetched.
    I always assumed it was "Another F***ing Know All"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Haha I bet posters with location-based names that have since moved feel like right numpties!

Heck, I feel such a numpty
  • Options
    I’m a football guru.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I'm gone man, solid gone!!!
  • Options
    I'm not a boy and not a wolf...
  • Options
    Backalong when I first moved to Cornwall, I found there were a couple of other Charlton supporters in the area where I worked and local greenie Argyle colleagues soon called us the Oggy Reds ...... zzzzzzzzz

No, really kiddies, I got my user name because I'm always munching through a bleddy girt Corrrrrnish paaaasty when I log on to Charlton Life.

Tis bleddy 'andsome, tis.

• Options
    edited October 2017

I'm not a boy and not a wolf...

Just check the back of your hands at the next full moon to make sure :wink:
  • Options

There's a chance that JiMMy 85 may have sussed where my username comes from. I very much doubt anyone else has.

Everybody hates a bore!
  • Options
    My golf buggy in Portugal is called Masicat. I named it after him.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

There's a chance that JiMMy 85 may have sussed where my username comes from. I very much doubt anyone else has.

Everybody hates a bore!
    Same applies to a sad professor apparently. Actually it's my favourite REM song.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm small, well behaved, my name isn't Boris and i am a woman
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Backalong when I first moved to Cornwall, I found there were a couple of other Charlton supporters in the area where I worked and local greenie Argyle colleagues soon called us the Oggy Reds ...... zzzzzzzzz

No, really kiddies, I got my user name because I'm always munching through a bleddy girt Corrrrrnish paaaasty when I log on to Charlton Life.

Tis bleddy 'andsome, tis.

Serious question.....is there a chance that Jethro may show up?
  • Options
    I’m not silly and my name is not Billy. I’m as confused as anyone else. I honestly can’t remember why I chose it. Sorry.
  • Options

Good evening, Im from Essex
    In case you couldn’t tell
    My given name is Dickie
    I come from Billericay
    And I’m doing very well

I had a love affair with Nina
    In the back of my Cortina
    A seasoned-up hyena
    Could not have been more obscene

But less about my love life. COYR

Not a common thickie, then!
  • Options
    I killed a duck on the CL golf day. 18th hole Birchwood...

:-/
  • Options

Live in Brighton?
  • Options
    Loving these sponsored links.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Live in Brighton?

I’m not Dale Stephens.

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

I presume Iain is his first name. And Ment part of his surname.

Correct.