Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most puzzling user names on CL?

Comments

• Options

If you can’t work out the significance of my username then there really is no hope for you.

You featured both in the Disney film "Up" and the Elijah Wood film "North." Obvi
  • Options

Haha I bet posters with location-based names that have since moved feel like right numpties!

You wait until your name changes...
  • Options
    edited October 2017

I'm a massive arsehole

An admission at long last.
  • Options
    I have a fondness for Charlton and I don’t and have never lived in Keston.
  • Options

I have a fondness for Charlton and I don’t and have never lived in Keston.

I thought it was because you were in love with Charlton Heston and were just being a smart arse?
  • Options

Spent years lurking, quietly watching and reading CL as an unregistered user so figured I'd sign up as a phantom and never actually post.

Oh balls...

Welcome to the madhouse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most committed, dedicated player I have ever seen at Charlton
  • Options

Another one that puzzles me is RaphlMilne. Can never tell if he meant to spell it 'Raphl' instead of 'Ralph'.

It was a typo. He got annoyed with me years back when I pointed it out.

Still makes me smile. Don’t be mad Ralph if you read this.
  • Options

Most committed, dedicated player I have ever seen at Charlton

Agreed

Martin, Martin Robinson
  • Options
    There's a chance that JiMMy 85 may have sussed where my username comes from. I very much doubt anyone else has.
  • Options
    No. I am not a Derby County supporter...
  • Options

There's a chance that JiMMy 85 may have sussed where my username comes from. I very much doubt anyone else has.

same for me.....
  • Options
    Mine's a contraction of a longer username I've used on other webforums. Also the contraction sounds like my real name. Sorry this is really boring
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @stackitsteve must be a Steve who likes Pilling things on top of each other
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Mine's a contraction of a longer username I've used on other webforums. Also the contraction sounds like my real name. Sorry this is really boring

Dross.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Thought you just sneezed?
  • Options
    The Starland Vocal Band were on the radio at the time......
  • Options

Covered ends name came about because he wears a condom all the time.

Lol
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Leuth said:

Actually there are two places called Leuth.....one is in Germany and the other in Holland.
  • Options

Haha I bet posters with location-based names that have since moved feel like right numpties!

I did move out of ME14 for 3 years but have recently moved back, so my user name is correct again.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

If you can’t work out the significance of my username then there really is no hope for you.

You featured both in the Disney film "Up" and the Elijah Wood film "North." Obvi
    No he is a dick.
    I have developed an irritating habit of saying out loud what I read on road signs travelling to Charlton games. I am very glad I am no longer South Circular.