Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson & Lee Bowyer - Bromley Addicks - Thursday 2 November - Free Entry

Comments

• ozaddick said:

RedChaser said:

ozaddick said:

Unfortunate change of plans for me so I won't be down. I'm a bit gutted as I've really enjoyed these nights before. My time here is coming to an end and I've still got too many people I need to see. Enjoy the evening ladies and gents.

That's a shame, Christian.

Safe flight home.
    Same here mate, good to have met you, Bradford was one to remember :wink: All the best.
    Red you made my day absolutely brilliant mate. Was a real pleasure. Till next time mate.
    Are you sure you got the right geezer?!
  • RedChaser said:

ozaddick said:

Unfortunate change of plans for me so I won't be down. I'm a bit gutted as I've really enjoyed these nights before. My time here is coming to an end and I've still got too many people I need to see. Enjoy the evening ladies and gents.

Safe flight home.
    Same here mate, good to have met you, Bradford was one to remember :wink: All the best.
    You not coming along tonight Chaser?
  • RedChaser said:

ozaddick said:

Safe flight home.
    You not coming along tonight Chaser?
    As much as I'd love to mate, no can do :disappointed:
  • ozaddick said:

RedChaser said:

ozaddick said:

Safe flight home.
    Red you made my day absolutely brilliant mate. Was a real pleasure. Till next time mate.
    Should of heard what he had to say about you elfs!
  • ozaddick said:

ozaddick said:

RedChaser said:

ozaddick said:

Safe flight home.
    Re sexual harrassment thread. I won't tell you who harrassed me in the toilets away to Bolton last season.
  • Is there an age limit at all....the boy wants to come along

Cheers
  • ozaddick said:

ozaddick said:

RedChaser said:

ozaddick said:

Safe flight home.
    Re sexual harrassment thread. I won't tell you who harrassed me in the toilets away to Bolton last season.
    You seemed a bit startled when I stopped you in the act I must admit :wink:
  • Smashing, cheers
  • If someone could ask Karl about Harry Lennon that would be great!
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck tonight Henry and Killer hope it goes well. Hope to join you again sometime.

Get the feeling Lee may not be able to get a word in edgeways.
  • Addickted said:

Good luck tonight Henry and Killer hope it goes well. Hope to join you again sometime.

Get the feeling Lee may not be able to get a word in edgeways.

Karl won't if ElfsborgAddick is going
  • Henry - would it be possible to ask Mr Robinson to promote the fa youth cup fixture next week. Would be good to get big crowd for this at Welling. Cheers
  • Anyone for a game of snooker beforehand? :-)

It's above the Lidl/Aldi - I'm sure somebody said Makienok shopped there when he played for us....... :-)

That's above Morrisons, no Aldi or Lidl in Petts Wood, have to go to Locks Bottom for that.
    That's the one, knew there was some sort of yellow on the branding!
  • I can't believe we've not had any report back yet...just another clique with CL badges. ;0)
  • edited November 2017
    We're here.

And so is Seb.
  • We're here.

And so is Seb.

I hope he's put his flags out.

Their stage awaits
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017

I am dissapointed i am sat here front row and no one had asked me for highlighting tips yet, feel like i have wasted my evening already

Be patient Baldybonce said he'll try and get there if he can :wink:
  • They have arrived
  • Standing room only
  • Love Karl's Positivity
  • Please can you keep us updated. Cheers
  • Where are the write ups ffs...... ;)
  • Standing room only

Surely you can get them both a seat
    Surprised someone hasn't set the fire alarm off, sit where you like then.
  • Are there more there than at the game last night?