Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson & Lee Bowyer - Bromley Addicks - Thursday 2 November - Free Entry

Comments

• Options
    The Fanackapans are hoping to make this one.

Indeed, Thursday could be a very special day all round for the faithful if rumours are to be believed.....

( Free drink for bigging up your event, Henners ? :wink: )
  • Options

Indeed, Thursday could be a very special day all round for the faithful if rumours are to be believed.....

Always happy for you to buy me a drink @Fanny Fanackapan

Plug appreciated.

Been in meetings all day and had a missed call from Tracey Leaburn on my phone.

Was dreading a "they can't come as meeting the new owner" message but she was just checking the timings.

See you all there.
  • Options
    And it's our AGM if anyone wants to join the committee.
  • Options

Word of warning don't talk about free drinks when elfs will be about.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Not drinking on Thursday Christine.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Not drinking on Thursday Christine.
    Shame was my round
  • Options
    Don't really know Petts Wood. Is there an acceptable way to get to this place by public transport from sunny Sidcup?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    269 to Chislehurst and then train to Petts wood.

Or get an Uber
  • Options
    My first question to Karl.
    Do you know why the prediction league on CL doesn't include the Charlton game every week
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Do you know why the prediction league on CL doesn't include the Charlton game every week

Liverpool
    Palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

clb74 said:

Liverpool
    Palace
    That's beat the bookie
  • Options
    Shame I can't make it but would really appreciate (though I expect someone will ask) a question on lack of plan B since Karl is shockingly bad at knowing how to make any changes!
  • Options
    Any chance of a live stream on Facebook? :p
  • Options

Ask Roland.
  • Options

No
  • Options

No
    For a subscription fee?
  • Options
    Will there be a translator there ? :smile:

Did anyone understand the last bit of what he said on the C5 goals show on Saturday ?
  • Options

No
    For a subscription fee?
    If I can be bothered I'll type up some notes but I might not just to annoy all the people who moan at 10.00 pm that there are no notes and why is it being kept a secret.

Still expecting a Thursday announcement of the takeover to scupper it all
  • Options
    Newts7 said:

Shame I can't make it but would really appreciate (though I expect someone will ask) a question on lack of plan B since Karl is shockingly bad at knowing how to make any changes!

On my list along with "did you even see a video of Dodoo before you signed him" and "do you know what 4-4-2 is"
  • Options
    Better not be true charlton style have already bought me brom south to pets wood return train ticket
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The big question is Karl Liverpool or Everton?

And what does he think of Joey Barton saying that David Unsworth was a jumped up PE teacher.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Don't really know Petts Wood. Is there an acceptable way to get to this place by public transport from sunny Sidcup?

51 to Orpington? surely that's where Petts Wood is?
  • Options
    51 bus then a train 1 stop from Orpington to Petts Wood

https://tfl.gov.uk/JourneyPlanner/MultipleJourneyResult?journeyType=Fastest by public transport&cyclepreference=none&query=IsAsync=true|InputFrom=Sidcup%20High%20Street%20%2F%20Station%20Road|From=Sidcup%20High%20Street%20%2F%20Station%20Road|FromId=1012140|InputTo=Petts%20Wood%20Rail%20Station|To=Petts%20Wood%20Rail%20Station|ToId=1001226|TimeIs=departing|Date=20171102|Time=1900|WalkingSpeed=average|InputVia=|DataSetsJson=[[%22stopPoints%22,%22journeyPlannerNoSubmit?Input={{input}}%22]]|Via=|ViaId=|NationalSearch=False|MaxWalkingMinutes=40|SavePreferences=false|IsPastWarning=False|JourneyPreference=leasttime|JpType=publictransport|AccessibilityPreference=norequirements|mode=bus|mode=national-rail|CyclePreference=none|iscyclehire=false|isMultipleJourneySelection=true|WalkingOptimization=False|useMultiModalCall=false
  • Options
    Having recently moved back to SE London think this will be a simple trip from Grove Park. Might make my first ever fans meeting.
  • Options
    HG Wells Centre has probably been raised to the ground by now :-(
  • Options
    Still standing, like the Bromley Conservative Club closed closed since June 2015!
  • Options
    So good they closed it twice!!
  • Options
    Waiting for a visa to allow me South of the river. Hope to be there.
  • Options

Still standing, like the Bromley Conservative Club closed closed since June 2015!

@Bromley Graham Hi, Are you Graham from the Con Club?

Labour/HG Wells club gone now @JamesSeed