Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Maradona at Wembley today!

Watching Spurs V Liverpool.......wonder what he’s doing in the country, let alone at Wembley?

Comments

• Options
    He played with and roomed with Pochettino in the Argentinian team. They are mates.

That might be a clue.
  • Options
    I'd deport the horrible twat
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    He is there as a guest of Ossie Ardiles.
  • Options
    Hope customs and immigration gave him a right going over.
  • Options

Hope customs and immigration gave him a right going over.

hope they held him up by his feet and shook him hard
  • Options
    A good mate of mine has Terry Fenwicks shirt from the famous hand of God match.
    As brilliant a footballer as he was he will always be a cheating ,wife beating ,drug taking fat c@## to me.
  • Options

As brilliant a footballer as he was he will always be a cheating ,wife beating ,drug taking fat c@## to me.

Think that just about covers it Blackpool.
    Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always wondered why Maradona is seen as the villain of the Hand of God goal, and not the referee or linesman who missed it. Simon Church did the same thing for us...
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Bit harsh on Terry Fenwick.
    Haha.
    Terry Fenwick used to train with us at the (Buff orpington )I never saw him lose out to a header he was class.he also used to drink with us at Bibas in Bromley and I could tell you a few stories about him.
    Top bloke Terry.
  • Options
    Hardly cheating when it's in plain sight - it only became cheating when it was missed. A scandalous piece of refereeing. See also the Suarez handball: that one wasn't even cheating as it was dealt with correctly according to the rules.
  • Options
    Maradona was seen as a hero in Ireland for the hand of God goal.
    I wonder how they see Thierry Henry
  • Options
    Also, England should have just refused to play on, walked off the pitch rather than take that
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Hardly cheating when it's in plain sight - it only became cheating when it was missed. A scandalous piece of refereeing. See also the Suarez handball: that one wasn't even cheating as it was dealt with correctly according to the rules.

WTF?
  • Options
    You're on the goalline, 120th minute, game tied, ball's going in past you. What do you do? You save it. Anything else is a lie. You're actually obligated to save it, for the good of your nation. Make them take the penalty. Suarez did the right thing and the response was the most hypocritical in football history.

Maradona situation is different. He didn't have to do that and he's a wanker for doing so...but the onus is still on the referee to punish him
  • Options
    Leuth said:

So by the same principle, a crime is only committed if the criminal is caught? Weird.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DRAddick said:

Leuth said:

So by the same principle, a crime is only committed if the criminal is caught? Weird.
    Cheating is not crime. Cheating is unpunished crime.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

DRAddick said:

Leuth said:

Think you need a dictionary.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Leuth said:

DRAddick said:

Leuth said:

And I need some of what he's been smoking.
  • Options
    football/premier league attendance record today at Wembley .. around 80,000 !! ..
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Leuth said:

DRAddick said:

Leuth said:

It's an improper analogy. Crime, in football, is any contravention of the rules. Every foul and every offside is a crime.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

DRAddick said:

Leuth said:

DRAddick said:

Leuth said:

It's an improper analogy. Crime, in football, is any contravention of the rules. Every foul and every offside is a crime.
    And an attempt at a crime is equally a crime. Whether you get caught or not is irrelevant.
    As you don't have a dictionary ...... Cheating "act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage". It's the intention that fulfils the act, not the outcome.
  • Options
    Terry Fenwick used to live in Bromley.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

DRAddick said:

Leuth said:

How about fraud then... thats another form of cheating