Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post midnight eating

It's 12.41

Who UK based has ate anything post midnight?

I'll start, saveloy and chips

Comments

• Some peanuts
  • Pizza....
  • Dizzle said:

Pizza....

Need to expand on that. Toppings?
  • Dairy
    Lea
    Dunker
  • Dairy
    Lea
    Dunker

Wrong un
  • Can't beat a couple of slices of toast.
  • Curry doughnut
  • Badger said:

Curry doughnut

What??! I can gloss over the pizza with no toppings posts, but that needs explaining

• Sponsored links:

• A disgusting, I mean, really angry donner kebab. For once the boys in the place kept their promise of hot chilli sauce
  • Ha, I know you've been out out. Hope you had a good un mate
  • Badger said:

Curry doughnut

What??! I can gloss over the pizza with no toppings posts, but that needs explaining

Beef Curry doughnut.
  • Dizzle said:

Pizza....

Need to expand on that. Toppings?
    Ha! Sorry. Spiced beef, green peppers, Nduja sausage. I do not know what Nduja sausage is
  • Cheese and Onion crisps with some strong cheddar.

Whilst watching Barrett Jackson car auction. Some wonderful pieces of metal going over the block.
  • Dairy
    Lea
    Dunker

Wrong un
    Didn't think it was a bad effort considering the slap up Turkish feast I had prior to midnight.
  • Addickted said:

Cheese and Onion crisps with some strong cheddar.

Whilst watching Barrett Jackson car auction. Some wonderful pieces of metal going over the block.

Addickted said:

No one has cheese and onion crisps with, cheese.

What's that all About ????
  • Dairy
    Lea
    Dunker

Wrong un
    Didn't think it was a bad effort considering the slap up Turkish feast I had prior to midnight.
    Don't try and defend yourself pal. You've been out for a meal fair enough. You have an acceptable nibble of chocolate, an open pack of biscuits or a handful of nuts.

No one opens what was planned for their kids lunchbox. Dairy Lee dunkers???
  • Addickted said:

Addickted said:

No one has cheese and onion crisps with, cheese.

What's that all About ????
    The crackers were stale. No other option

• Sponsored links:

• some giant Cadburys buttons. Not good eating late in the evening & not chocolate either - but the bag says that for every bag sold 5p goes to Children in Need so I thought I was doing some good.
  • edited October 2017
    Was at (yet another!) 50th party tonight. At Footscray RFC, not my favourite venue although tonights was good. Good mix of ages and unusually these days a good DJ! So bar closed at 12 and I walked home eating a selection left from the buffet; Chicken goujons, sausage rolls, mini onion bhajis and a selection of sandwiches. Classic party mix. Happy 50th Sue!
  • Had a bag of cashews after the football last night.

I always eat late and then end up skipping breakfast cos I'm so bloated from all the shit from the night before.
  • some giant Cadburys buttons. Not good eating late in the evening & not chocolate either - but the bag says that for every bag sold 5p goes to Children in Need so I thought I was doing some good.

Never forget that you are lucky to have brilliant confectionary in your country.
  • Can’t remember the last time I ate anything after midnight. Might be years. I have a vague recollection of eating a biscuit in a hotel room but no idea when.
  • edited October 2017
    I don’t think I’m going to ever be able to eat after midnight now without coming on here...

A peach.
  • SDAddick said:

some giant Cadburys buttons. Not good eating late in the evening & not chocolate either - but the bag says that for every bag sold 5p goes to Children in Need so I thought I was doing some good.

Never forget that you are lucky to have brilliant confectionary in your country.
    We finally got Reeses a couple of years ago
  • Bombay mix... Love it
  • UK based? So what you saying? Never been so offended....
  • I'm post midnight eating right now.

It's called breakfast.