Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Back to the Valley celebration at the Valley - 5 December 2017

123457»

Comments

• Options

Did anyone confront her?

I'd hope not, we shouldn't sully the Museum by lowering ourselves to her level.
    Quite right, the gutter is outside anyway.
    Shea got some front though. I was hoping she wouldn't even turn up Saturday.

Still soon enough she will be gone and nothing more than a shit stain on our history.
  • Options
    Can't come soon enough Canters
  • Options
    Great to be there. Many old faces and new ones too.

I hope the museum will be doing something for the 25th May next year.
  • Options
    Give us a chance
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Looks like a great night was had and lovely to see Keith and Carl there, sorry to have missed it and Steve with his score board numbers and watching @Curb_It demolish 25 bottles of wine!!

I had the terrible job of hosting a client wine tasting event at Berry Bros. yesterday. Thought by starting at 12pm, we could have got away by closing time!!! *_*

@Henry Irving if you do put those clips onto DVD, I'd certainly buy one.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Really happy to have donated this for the raffle. As a book it's a bit of a forgotten treasure.
    Published in 1947.
  • Options
    @GlassHalfFull : A wonderful evening which did full justice to the momentous occasion it commemorated. The Museum's unsung heroes who have created this magnificent tribute to our heritage have put in a prodigious amount of care, thought and effort. The guys never rest on their laurels, however, which is why the Museum has gone from strength to strength from the moment it opened. The quality and volume of donated items, often cherished family mementos, is perfect proof of the trust and esteem in which this Addicks shrine is deservedly held. Please continue to support with pride our marvellous Museum.

Great post, totally agree. Every time I go to the museum it seems to have improved. There are many bigger clubs who don't have a museum at all. Great work by all concerned.
  • Options
    I was delighted to have discovered I had won a raffle prize of the Clive Mendonca hatrick images. Thanks to all for a great evening.
  • Options
    Great moment when Curbs was being outbid on an auction item and the auctioneer told him the other bidder was Pards.
  • Options

Great moment when Curbs was being outbid on an auction item and the auctioneer told him the other bidder was Pards.

Curbs wasn't there and we didn't have an auction ; - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Surprised on both counts.......
  • Options

This was at last night's BTTV Anniversary dinner.