Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Back to the Valley celebration at the Valley - 5 December 2017

Comments

• Bum. In Dudley until the 6th... Have a great night everyone!
  • Put my name down please Henners.

Any of the Marlborough Sauvingnon Blanc's will do me to be honest...
  • Put my name down please Henners.

Any of the Marlborough Sauvingnon Blanc's will do me to be honest...

Bring your own pint glass.
  • Yes please -one for me

• De rigueur for anoraks - corned beef sandwiches and Tizer

• De rigueur for anoraks - corned beef sandwiches and Tizer

And for the vegetarian option the corned beef will be removed from the sandwiches! ;)
  • Plan to come along with one of my kids
  • Sponsored links:

• Bum. In Dudley until the 6th...

How does Dudley feel about this?
    Sore.
  • Would love to make it for this. Will look into family logistics.
  • Thank you for all those letting us know you are attending.

Look forward to meeting you then
  • Yes, please.
    December the 5th is my Birthday :smile:

Mine too, will try and make it :)
  • I'd love to be there but will have to confirm.

Incidentally, I'm sure you're covered with volunteers for the museum, but any help needed on a short-term or ongoing basis, please let me know. I'm not handy or technical but can give up my time if it's helpful. :smile:

Incidentally, I'm sure you're covered with volunteers for the museum, but any help needed on a short-term or ongoing basis, please let me know. I'm not handy or technical but can give up my time if it's helpful. :smile:

You, and anyone else, are more than welcome to turn up on the night. We just need to have an idea on numbers so we know how many cheesy puffs to buy.

And volunteers are always welcome too. What are you doing Friday 3rd?
  • edited October 2017

I'd love to be there but will have to confirm.

You, and anyone else, are more than welcome to turn up on the night. We just need to have an idea on numbers so we know how many cheesy puffs to buy.

Not around on the 3rd, but am free most of evenings/ weekends and live within walking distance of the ground, so it's not a problem for me to pop down for shorter time periods as well. Feel free to inbox me. Have a very keen interest in local history and obviously CAFC, so as this combines the two, I'd love to help.
  • edited October 2017

Not around on the 3rd, but am free most of evenings/ weekends and live within walking distance of the ground, so it's not a problem for me to pop down for shorter time periods as well. Feel free to inbox me. Have a very keen interest in local history and obviously CAFC, so as this combines the two, I'd love to help.
    How are your IT skills?
  • edited October 2017

How are your IT skills?
    Not amazing. What kind of thing were you thinking?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hack into the clubs mainframe and allocate 8,000 season tickets to the museum

He's only joking tone.
  • T.C.E said:

Hack into the clubs mainframe and allocate 8,000 season tickets to the museum

He's only joking tone.
    You're right, only want 50

How are your IT skills?
    Cataloguing

How are your IT skills?
    Cataloguing
    Sounds like something I could do.
  • Not sure which thread to put this on but does anyone know will the back to the valley game shirts from the ex stars who played back in September be used for fundraising
  • Addick90 said:

Not sure which thread to put this on but does anyone know will the back to the valley game shirts from the ex stars who played back in September be used for fundraising

I would think so, probably at an Auction - maybe the dinner in December.
  • Sounds good - there should be two of us coming along. Might still be able to get into my Valley Party t-shirt...

Which one @RodneysMiddleName?

Someone send this picture to the Australian consortium!
  • how many people can this event cope with?