Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Is his son Craig still a football agent?
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought he was after the vacant USA coaching job long term, no?
  • edited October 2017
    holy shit !!

I don't think we have a defensive problem as such - the problem is the way KR wants us to play, which leaves us venerable to counter attacks & a weak midfield.
  • A good idea, as we definitely aren't as good in defence as we should be, when you look at the players we have.

Robinson was a striker, while both Bowyer and Jackson are midfielders (other than a few games for Jacko at LB) so we don't have that much defensive expertise in the dugout

I've said this for a while and it's quite apparent that the defence as a whole has not been performing as well as it should.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well I never!!!!!
  • Ive never liked him but his ability to get the best out of players is decent. Very decent. Doesn’t need the money now so probably isn’t after much

Good idea imo
  • To think I used to be proud that the word integrity was associated with CAFC.

Because we all know how much integrity Pardew had, don't we?
  • KR is good mates with him, always has been. Happy to see this connection exploited in this case
  • edited October 2017
    I wonder how KR feels about this? You occasionally hear of defensive / midfield coaches coming into a team but they are NOT usually household names with a CV like Allardyce.

You don't even need to say his surname. 'Big Sam' and everyone knows who you mean.