Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• 8/10, but I don't know what I got wrong.
  • 9/10.

Didn't know the score from last season.
  • 8/10, but I don't know what I got wrong.

The answers will be green if they are right, if not your answer will turn red and another answer will have a green line next to it.
  • cfgs said:

8/10, but I don't know what I got wrong.

The answers will be green if they are right, if not your answer will turn red and another answer will have a green line next to it.
    I'm colour blind :-(
  • edited October 2017

9/10 - Messed up the Mike Salmon one!!

Good little feature on their Website I think

I went for red card because I had a memory that it was Any Peterson who conceded 7 when we loaned him out to Ipswich and got sent back after one game, so didn't think it could be both.

Is that right? So our two main keepers around that time got sent out on loan, immediately let in 7 and were returned?!

Edit: It is more likely that I'm just confusing the two/completely fabricating this... but would make me feel better if someone with a better memory confirmed that.
  • cfgs said:

8/10, but I don't know what I got wrong.

I'm colour blind :-(
    Oh that would explain that then. But following Charlton of late it would help as it would be easier to pretend we had scored instead of the opposition.
  • 8/10.

Didn’t know the score from last season and got the manager question wrong on purpose.
  • Sponsored links:

• 8/10 couldn't remember the score from last season...can't remember the other one I got wrong
  • 8/10
    Couldn't remember last season's score and got the Salmon one wrong!!

Nice little feature from them.
  • edited October 2017
    9/10

I swear the one i got wrong had absolutely nothing to do with Charlton.
    James Constable is among our guests tonight. In our last eight games against Swindon Town, who has scored the most?
  • C_A_F_C said:

9/10

Was it "who is older, Bobby or Jack?"
  • C_A_F_C said:

9/10

Was it "who is older, Bobby or Jack?"
    No every true Addick knows that.
  • 8 .. including 1 wild guess

Was the wild guess question 1? :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2017

8 .. including 1 wild guess

cant remember what 1 was lol (I bet it was a doddle though) .. it was the Constable goals one

cant remember what 1 was lol (I bet it was a doddle though) .. it was the Constable goals one
    It was the nickname. Addicks or Athletes

f**k it .. that was one of the two I got wrong !!! ............... (not really) ((:>)
  • edited October 2017
    9/10 - Had no recollection of last seasons game whatsoever. Sad really.

f**k it .. that was one of the two I got wrong !!! ............... (not really) ((:>)
    To be fair you must have seen the word Athletes and immediately thought of Lee Novak

To be fair you must have seen the word Athletes and immediately thought of Lee Novak
    digression time ... both he and Crofts are in the current Scunny team, they've replaced players that I rate much higher (what do I know) ..

I always thought that Alexander was a manager who made few mistakes .. unbelievable Jeff

digression time ... both he and Crofts are in the current Scunny team, they've replaced players that I rate much higher (what do I know) ..

I always thought that Alexander was a manager who made few mistakes .. unbelievable Jeff
    3 consecutive defeats now, 1 goal in the last 4 games...

3 consecutive defeats now, 1 goal in the last 4 games...
    Novak has charltonised the Iron ((:>) .. mind you one was against Wigan and another against in form Rotherham who we beat recently of course