Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-0 Doncaster

many thanks to the 50 Lifers who gave marks, I have added a new stat showing the average home gate this season, this is taken from the official club numbers and is the total attendance less away fans.

Comments

• Options
    Great job as always - But just noticed something Lancs.

In the Fixtures you've got the Portsmouth game after the AFC Wimbledon one but thats not the case

We dont play Portsmouth in the League until December... Going by the match order above, you've put the Portsmouth Football League Trophy match in, as that does happen between AFC Wimbledon and Shrewsbury
  • Options
    Thanks FA I blame the OS as it doesn't make it clear :smile:
  • Options
    Surely it should be based on 104 minutes and not 99 - we had four minutes injury time in the first half, plus ten in the second?
  • Options
    And they hit the bar too!
  • Options
    Think you have alotted 32 yellows instead of 22.

Either way that's a huge increase from 6 at this point in 2016/17 to 22!
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Surely it should be based on 104 minutes and not 99 - we had four minutes injury time in the first half, plus ten in the second?

according to the "official" Press Association report there were 5 mins at the end of the first half and 4 at the end of the second as reported by both BBC and Sky, so that is the stat that I use.

• Options
    Pedro45 said:

And they hit the bar too!

I don't do that stat, maybe I should??????
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Think you have alotted 32 yellows instead of 22.

Either way that's a huge increase from 6 at this point in 2016/17 to 22!

it's 21 actually, how I got 32.........?
  • Options

Pedro45 said:

according to the "official" Press Association report there were 5 mins at the end of the first half and 4 at the end of the second as reported by both BBC and Sky, so that is the stat that I use.

They presumably didn't start the 2nd half until after the second kickoff, which (I suppose) makes sense in that after the referee delay, we started with a kickoff and not a drop ball
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Pedro45 said:

They presumably didn't start the 2nd half until after the second kickoff, which (I suppose) makes sense in that after the referee delay, we started with a kickoff and not a drop ball
    Then why did the fourth official put up 8 then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:

Pedro45 said:

Then why did the fourth official put up 8 then?
    He put up 10!