Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

La Liga 2017-2018

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2018
    MrLargo said:

Next season's fixtures out today. If you're desperately bored, you can watch the draw live on the La Liga website - they're about an hour and 20 minutes in so far, and still don't seem to have drawn out any fixtures.

Nice one - have a promote Like from me. I’m off to Valencia in September for a week, and was going to look in to the fixtures later this week. Hopefully they will be at home when I’m there. I’d not then Levante should be.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

MrLargo said:

Next season's fixtures out today. If you're desperately bored, you can watch the draw live on the La Liga website - they're about an hour and 20 minutes in so far, and still don't seem to have drawn out any fixtures.

Nice one - have a promote Like from me. I’m off to Valencia in September for a week, and was going to look in to the fixtures later this week. Hopefully they will be at home when I’m there. I’d not then Levante should be.
    Or Villarreal too.

On a side note, i still have that Bilbao programme for you. If you want to PM your address I'll get it sent to you mate
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

MrLargo said:

Or Villarreal too.

On a side note, i still have that Bilbao programme for you. If you want to PM your address I'll get it sent to you mate
    International weekend when I am there! Great! Will just do the stadium tour for the 4th time.

Oh yeah, I have the one I picked up for you as well. I’ll drop you a PM later mate.