Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Soundbox

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ordered, hopefully arrive this coming week.
  • Options
    Mine came last week. Shame you can't set your sky remote's volume buttons to control it.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Ordered, hopefully arrive this coming week.

It's arrived
  • Options
    Had mine about three weeks. Easy to set up and very pleased with the sound quality. It’s not a pretty item though.
  • Options
    Very easy set up apart from having lay down on the floor to plug in cables and then having to get up again. Great Bluetooth option.
  • Options
    Ordered one of theses yesterday and got it today. I can’t fault the service there.
    I’ve had a little go of it, I’ve now removed it and stuck it on the kitchen worktop after connecting it up to my telly. It is, (slightly), better than my tv sound but it doesn’t come a close second to my av setup.
    I think I now own a £250 Bluetooth speaker for the kitchen that will soon become destined for a cupboard. Sky advertises this box as £550 off to Sky Q customers, no one with an ounce of sense would pay £800 for it, I think the £250 I paid for it is too much. The company that has its name on it is high end but this product certainly isn’t high end. The made in China sticker speaks volumes.
    A friend of mine, who knows a thing or two about speakers, once gave me a good bit of advice, if you want a big sound you need a big boxes and spend a few quid.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Ordered one of theses yesterday and got it today. I can’t fault the service there.
    I’ve had a little go of it, I’ve now removed it and stuck it on the kitchen worktop after connecting it up to my telly. It is, (slightly), better than my tv sound but it doesn’t come a close second to my av setup.
    I think I now own a £250 Bluetooth speaker for the kitchen that will soon become destined for a cupboard. Sky advertises this box as £550 off to Sky Q customers, no one with an ounce of sense would pay £800 for it, I think the £250 I paid for it is too much. The company that has its name on it is high end but this product certainly isn’t high end. The made in China sticker speaks volumes.
    A friend of mine, who knows a thing or two about speakers, once gave me a good bit of advice, if you want a big sound you need a big boxes and spend a few quid.

To me £250 is alot of money for something to stick in a cupboard. If it was my I would return it and ask for my money back, or sell it.