Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New CAS Trust Annual Survey - Results Pg 2

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thank you to the 800 fans who completed the survey. The results can be seen here:

https://castrust.org/2017/10/survey/
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Fight the good fight and keep up the good work, it's amazing what noise a few empty vessels can make and what they would have you believe :smirk: .
    Roland and his circus out!
  • Options
    80% of fans still support protests! 79% still feel negative about the ownership.

That’s a lot of bitter ex employees.
  • Options
    What did non trust members think of the trust?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    As said in the article, the worrying trend is the increasing alienation of the once 'addicted' fanbase. It is a real concern because of all the next generation of fans we are not engaging or attracting.
    RD, just go!
    Many thanks to the Trust for their continuing work and commitment.
  • Options
    Very interesting reading. The outcome in support of Trust stance is much higher than I was anticipating so that must be encouraging to them.

Special well done to the Trust reps I saw at recent games giving up their time on the streets with their clipboard getting people to contribute so it isn't just those online
  • Options

What did non trust members think of the trust?

Only Trust members were asked that particular question. With hindsight, we maybe should have asked everyone, but always like to keep the surveys short and relevant to help response.
  • Options
    Disappointing in the numbers. Must be a lot of trust members who didn't complete the survey.
  • Options
    It's more than last year. Around 400 out of 1100 Trust members so v good actually and statistically significant. My marketing clients would be delighted with 5% to 10% survey response.
  • Options
    @Weegie Addick Did I hear right there were random walk up interviews? Good to compare with the online to bench mark against bias, and hopefully get some interest in the Trust?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    castrust said:

Thank you to the 800 fans who completed the survey. The results can be seen here:

Where do we go from here ?
    Is it down to the lake I fear ?
  • Options

castrust said:

Where do we go from here ?
    Is it down to the lake I fear ?
    Or down to the late cafe
  • Options
    razil said:

@Weegie Addick Did I hear right there were random walk up interviews? Good to compare with the online to bench mark against bias, and hopefully get some interest in the Trust?

Only taken at the one home match so sample too small to split out this time but they were generally in-line with overall non-member views. Yes, useful to help generate interest in the Trust - we do still need to get the word out.
  • Options
    How many would you need to make it significant?
  • Options
    razil said:

How many would you need to make it significant?

Ideally c100. We got 32.