Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England vs Slovenia & Lithuania

Comments

• Fat bloke running on the pitch.

Loudest cheer of the night
  • 6 minutes till the Champaign can be opened
  • edited October 2017
    Get in there.........never in doubt :smiley:
  • Harry cane
  • We don't deserve that but made some money on Kane FGS.
  • Never in doubt
  • edited October 2017
    Hoddle spot on there. Walkers first decent ball and Kane steps up. Just about deserved this.
  • Sponsored links:

• paper/cracks
  • "I said he didn't have his shooting boots on but he had his little toe boots on."

Brilliant from Hoddle.
  • Slovenia are a dirty bunch of cloggers.
  • England are shit but Harry Kane is a special talent
  • Great to win. But we'll need to be better than a last minute scrambled toe in. Think of world cup winning sides of the last 12 years. They weren't winning like this. #Charltonfanstyle
  • The new Wembley should never have been built. Emirates of international football.
  • edited October 2017
    To be fair to Hart he kept us in it late on with a brave save at feet having got away with a pen very early in the game.
  • Out after the group stages or best the last 16 in Russia, and on the plane home
  • Sponsored links:

• We'll win the world cup now.
  • Why don't reporters say it like it is when interviewing players/managers "F ing dire game tonight, England were woeful" back to you Barry.
  • Blimey. So many shit performances. Rashford and Kane can hold their heads up, maybe Hart but Jeeze, I didn't realise we were as bad as that!
  • What exactly were Southgate's credentials for job.
    He relegated Middlesbro - great, well done Penalty boy you get the gig.
  • Macronate said:

"I said he didn't have his shooting boots on but he had his little toe boots on."

Brilliant from Hoddle.

Bettered a little bit earlier with......”What a bit of skill that would have been”
  • edited October 2017

Why don't reporters say it like it is when interviewing players/managers "F ing dire game tonight, England were woeful" back to you Barry.

Louis did that with Fraye didn't he and fell foul of the regime and fair play to him. Otherwise it's called self preservation.
  • So presumably now we've qualified, Kane will be rested on Sunday and wrapped in cotton wool like all strikers at big clubs...

Watch Southgate flog him for another 90 mins!

• Thanks lads, gave me some laughs and ensures I'll have no need of the highlights
  • JohnBoyUK said:

So presumably now we've qualified, Kane will be rested on Sunday and wrapped in cotton wool like all strikers at big clubs...

Watch Southgate flog him for another 90 mins!

Pochetino hopefully will have a good enough relationship with Southgate to ask for him to be rested or tell Kane he's got a knock he'd forgotten about :wink: