Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM was right

edited October 2017 in General Charlton
If you watch Sky Sports main events today you can see 5 of our youth(?) players, even if Lookman did not get off of the bench, you can still see him. KM said we would be able to see our ex-youth players in the premier league and she was right, so she does know what she is talking about. Sell some more KM, so we can watch them for other teams

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Shelvey, Gomez and Elliott as well now
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Daggs said:

KM ????

Oh! I remember Kathryn Mire wasn't it? Whatever happened to her?

• Options
    I never realised Kylie Minogue said all that.
  • Options

To be fair, 2 of those were sold well before KM and RD were here, so it's not as if we've never sold promising youngsters.

If lookman can't get in that toothless Everton team, that's not a good sign for his career. He'll be loaned out in January
  • Options

To be fair, 2 of those were sold well before KM and RD were here, so it's not as if we've never sold promising youngsters.

If lookman can't get in that toothless Everton team, that's not a good sign for his career. He'll be loaned out in January
    But I think that misses the bigger problem with Everton which is they try to play with three central attacking midfielders.
  • Options
    Daggs said:

KM ????

She's gone AWOL looking for her voice, allegedly.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Daggs said:

KM ????

She's gone AWOL looking for her Voice, allegedly.
    I'm sure @Airman Brown would be delighted to sell her one...
    Very good Weegie but let's be honest, he probably wouldn't want to give her one :blush:
  • Options

Daggs said:

KM ????

She's gone AWOL looking for her Voice, allegedly.
    I'm sure @Airman Brown would be delighted to sell her one...
    LOL. I'm sure Airman has her on the free subscription list already :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2017
    I get no enjoyment whatsoever from seeing former players playing for other clubs.
    In this respect I am no different from any other football fan.
    Meire made her statement in November 2015, at which point she showed a total lack of understanding of what it means and feels like to be a football fan.
    That is less than two years ago.
    I sense that little or nothing has changed in that time.

• Options
    SDAddick said:

But I think that misses the bigger problem with Everton which is they try to play with three central attacking midfielders.
    I think the problem with Everton is that a run of tough games has destroyed their confidence. They need a scrappy win and things will stabilise.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

I think the problem with Everton is that a run of tough games has destroyed their confidence. They need a scrappy win and things will stabilise.
    Dont worry they've got Palace coming up soon so that'll help their confidence
  • Options

I get no enjoyment whatsoever from seeing former players playing for other clubs.
    Meire made her statement to the contrary in November 2015, at which point she showed a total lack of understanding of what it means and feels like to be a football fan.

I like to see a player who left us in the right way do well.
    I agree, but that is not what Meire said.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Meire made her statement to the contrary in November 2015, at which point she showed a total lack of understanding of what it means and feels like to be a football fan.

It's not what you heard/read.

For me I am always happy to see our departing youth players do well.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

For me I am always happy to see our departing players do well if they're not your Marcus Bent or Roger Johnson types.
    My problem is not players leaving, as this has happened over the years, it's the fact that the owner has no interest in the first team, just to move players on ASAP. In the past players played about a season and half before moving on, nowadays you'll be lucky to see them play half a season.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

I never realised Kylie Minogue said all that.

See should be so lucky,.... lucky, lucky , lucky !!
  • Options
    The squirrel has been muzzled, it's all so boring now!
  • Options
    Bet Lookie is glad to be warming the bench at Goodson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She was walking in this morning as I drove past the ground...at 10.39! Her tan was almost as good as mine and I was away for 3 weeks!! :wink:
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    TelMc32 said:

She was walking in this morning as I drove past the ground...at 10.39! Her tan was almost as good as mine and I was away for 3 weeks!! :wink:

She was early then Tel, you should've stopped for a chat as she had time on her hands :wink:
  • Options

And Pope
  • Options

For me I am always happy to see our departing youth players do well.

I agree with you regarding our youth players,
    and you are right, I misinterpreted what Katrien Meire said. I believe the statement was, 'and see hopefully the next stars of the premier league.' Apologies.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I need some lessons with this digital stuff Dazzler

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

I was going to say that even a stopped clock is right twice a day in regards to Ms Meire being correct about anything. She still hasn't fixed her stopped alarm clock anyway.
  • Options

Bet Lookie is glad to be warming the bench at Goodson.

Doesn't seem to be harming his England international prospects. - he's involved with the U21 squad now.

• Options

The squirrel has been muzzled, it's all so boring now!

Squirrel you should not be so disrespectful of peoples looks its out of order don't you know :open_mouth: