Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2017

Comments

• Options
    The only career most of them are interested in is on reality TV.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

I remember when a moderator from this site tried to get on the show.

@i_b_b_o_r_g ??
    I'd sooner be homeless than apply to be one of them back stabbing cunts, with money, who appear on that show
    You've go to admit though, it would make for some great telly
    I's be good at the running a sweet shop task
  • Options
    Dammit I've been sucked in again! What a useless bunch of tossers!
  • Options

McBobbin said:

I remember when a moderator from this site tried to get on the show.

@i_b_b_o_r_g ??
    I'd sooner be homeless than apply to be one of them back stabbing cunts, with money, who appear on that show
    You've go to admit though, it would make for some great telly
    I's be good at the running a sweet shop task
    You'd have to describe yourself as a 'Confectionery and Media Entrepreneur' to go on that show.
  • Options
    On in 10 minutes.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
  • Options
    edited October 2017
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Bubo! Knew I'd seen the fella with the goggles before!
  • Options
    Both teams crap tonight but the right person kicked out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:

Both teams crap tonight but the right person kicked out.

Can't be, he said he'll be hosting The Apprentice in 20 years time.
  • Options
    Thought the task yesterday was shocking and could not believe what both rooms looked like. I think these are the worst candidates they have had on the show.

The Mrs was telling me that four of them have had affairs this year, found that more interesting haha
  • Options
    i think he got it wrong last night massively, the birds was lazy and worse than the boys, the only thing about the boys that was bad is the ridiculous maths by jeff and the yellow wall.
  • Options

i think he got it wrong last night massively, the birds was lazy and worse than the boys, the only thing about the boys that was bad is the ridiculous maths by jeff and the yellow wall.

I agree the women's idea was shite. But the theme was a good idea, they spent little and could easily make the money back. It won't cost £750 a night to stay in either.

They're getting away with being cheap both weeks so far.

The men are overthinking too many simple things. Team names, labels and even what does britain look like to a tourist!

They're failing to do luxury by settling for expensive.

Both of the boys PM's have named a wrong person to bring in each time. First it was Danny picking the grafter who was doing as he was told and making burgers... then this week bringing in the Sub manager James was wrong - Why send James to be the furniture purchaser when you could have done that bit yourself.

I didn't see any Project Managing going on if I'm honest and I don't get how all these little shitrags are so wealthy!
  • Options
    I think the task of buying the furniture was harder than it looks, as the timescales were pretty short to buy items that were practical, high quality and fitted the theme, when all you've got is an hour in Heal's, rather than a day at a computer, visualising how a virtual room would look

While we all know what hotel rooms should look like, I imagine that sent to buy furniture for one, we'd easily forget items, or pick incorrect items (like a table at the wrong height)

• Options
    Don't know why Chinese Jeff didn't say to Sugar ' If I did the numbers every week, you would accuse me of hiding in the task and staying in my comfort zone'

Project manager had to go.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Don't know why Chinese Jeff didn't say to Sugar ' If I did the numbers every week, you would accuse me of hiding in the task and staying in my comfort zone'

I imagine Jeff didn't want to be pigeonholed as the boring numbers person with no creativity, as they never win

Massive cockup though by revealing how much they had spent on furniture in the presentation. And he was quite annoying too!
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

I imagine Jeff didn't want to be pigeonholed as the boring numbers person with no creativity, as they never win

Massive cockup though by revealing how much they had spent on furniture in the presentation. And he was quite annoying too!
    He was worthy of getting sacked for that alone.
  • Options
    I tell you something Liz got some stick last night but her 'low budget' approach still won the girls the task despite Sugar's scathing comments.

She is the most 'interesting' for me so far.
  • Options
    out of the boys theres already several lumps of deadwood, the 2 tasks so far have been a bit strange.
  • Options
    The old suitcases in the room looked fantastic.

Wanted to see more of Jeff's breakdancing as well, shame he's gone.

• Options
    also karen brady is starting to get on my nerves a bit this series
  • Options
    I did particularly enjoy Sugar's dig at West Ham's trophy cabinet in last night's episode.

Sort of made up for Brady's dig at Spurs in the last series on more than one occasion.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

She was right last week about the burger sellers... That Siobhan was basically saying get the fit girls selling. Brady found it offensive and it would not be acceptable business practice to suggest it.

You have to figure out who you have and what skills they have and then find some relevant reason for the stereotyped beauty to be your sales force. That is if you wanted your sales force to be based purely on their looks...

Personally I agree with Brady.

• Options
    the northern birds glasses irritate me aswell ( the style not the fact she wears glasses )
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

She was right last week about the burger sellers... That Siobhan was basically saying get the fit girls selling. Brady found it offensive and it would not be acceptable business practice to suggest it.

You have to figure out who you have and what skills they have and then find some relevant reason for the stereotyped beauty to be your sales force. That is if you wanted your sales force to be based purely on their looks...

Personally I agree with Brady.

I personally refuse to buy a burger off anyone who isn't at least a 7/10.