Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2017

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Probably the weakest set of contestants I’ve ever seen on the programme, and he invests in 2 of them. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    Sarah’s idea isn’t unique, a quick google and you can send similar items.
  • Options

Sarah’s idea isn’t unique, a quick google and you can send similar items.

and in all likelihood not her idea or any of team members at all.
  • Options

I think Sarah will be the winner.

Well done Sarah I knew you would win. Your pitch was the best and you are a would ya on Charlton Life.
  • Options
    just because on the tv show he claims to both give them the cash does he actually follow it through? i know this year he parted company with joseph valente
  • Options

just because on the tv show he claims to both give them the cash does he actually follow it through? i know this year he parted company with joseph valente

I'm sure he does, after all it's not as if £500k is money he can't afford to invest
  • Options

Didn’t know that ... what happened?
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39744151

An amicable split, Valente bought Sugar out
  • Options
    As my old mate @LenGlover would say, posted without reading...

What a bloody shambles! It's The Apprentice not The Apprentices. It's a fudge, it's a sham and it's a load of bollocks.
  • Options
    Watched an interview episode from series 2 the other day.You know. When it was actually a good programme.
    Paul Kemsley used to rip ' em a new one when he got them in the chair!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Watched an interview episode from series 2 the other day.You know. When it was actually a good programme.
    Paul Kemsley used to rip ' em a new one when he got them in the chair!

The interviews were much better viewing years ago and were definitely the highlight of the show. I think they are rubbish now.
  • Options
    The interviews this year were personal attacks.
  • Options
    Only caught up with the final last night.

I am pretty sure if I had thought about a business, had made up a business plan, entered The Apprentice and had got quite a way through the process, that I would have spent some time thinking of a f*cking name for my company !!!

I see Sweeteze is already a diabetic supplement so her company is now called..........

...... Sweets in the City

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

I am pretty sure if I had thought about a business, had made up a business plan, entered The Apprentice and had got quite a way through the process, that I would have spent some time thinking of a f*cking name for my company !!!

I see Sweeteze is already a diabetic supplement so her company is now called..........

Equally his company is now called Right Time Recruitment rather than whatever it was for the final.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Equally his company is now called Right Time Recruitment rather than whatever it was for the final.
    That was his original name...

Apart from anything else, if you wanted a new name, you'd check first whether someone else had used it already, and that's not something the candidates are allowed to presumably do...
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

There was something not right about her whole appearance on there that was never drawn out fully on the show. If she had the idea just before applying fair enough but to not have a functioning website in 2017 or a name after 7 years is just plain weird.

Maybe all edited for the show.
  • Options
    Bought something from Sarah's 'sweets in the city' for my Mrs for Christmas, it turned up today and was the complete wrong thing with someone else's invoice.

In fairness I rung them and they handled it excellently sending a replacement tomorrow and refunding my delivery fee. Plus I get to keep the jar of sweets, happy days.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

The interviews this year were personal attacks.

The older woman, the hag, just screeched at them and interrupted as soon as they began to answer a question.
  • Options

Bought something from Sarah's 'sweets in the city' for my Mrs for Christmas, it turned up today and was the complete wrong thing with someone else's invoice.

In fairness I rung them and they handled it excellently sending a replacement tomorrow and refunding my delivery fee. Plus I get to keep the jar of sweets, happy days.

Are they what they looked like on the clips in the show, i.e. a bunch of penny chews* put in a somewhat fancy box and given a massive markup?

*may not account for inflation since 1988
  • Options

Are they what they looked like on the clips in the show, i.e. a bunch of penny chews* put in a somewhat fancy box and given a massive markup?

*may not account for inflation since 1988
    They have a bow.