Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Konsa and Dasilva called up (Peterborough likely to be called off?)

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2017
    MadGerman said:

So what to do instead on a Saturday afternoon? We are coming over from Germany and then this. I hope we find the time to come over for the rearanged date.

Hopefully you booked with Ryanair and they eventually give you your money back for your cancelled flight.
  • Options
    It's non-league day isn't it? Pay what you want at Hamlet so I'll go there.
  • Options
    Have they announced a new date for this fixture yet?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Have they announced a new date for this fixture yet?

Yes; according to the CAFC website is on Saturday 7th October. I assume it is too difficult for them to change.

• Options

MadGerman said:

So what to do instead on a Saturday afternoon? We are coming over from Germany and then this. I hope we find the time to come over for the rearanged date.

I'm coming over from Luxembourg Marc too - i'm sure we can find some alternative to keep us busy - Welling maybe then The White Swan and Curry after. Anybody got any other suggestions?
    Do Orient have a game? or Ebbsfleet maybe?
    Welling at home then Crayford dogs then a curry.

• Options

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/59d36d3402a73/peterborough-united-home-fixture-rearranged

Charlton’s home fixture against Peterborough United has been rearranged for Tuesday, November 28th (7.45pm).

Means I can go to it now as a midweek game so will take that.
  • Options
    Off for a meet up and some beers in Borough market then maybe the clipper back and Up The Creek. Had already booked my train tickets in advance for me and the Mrs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surprised Jay didn't play, wasn't he captain last summer? It's not as if they were playing weak opposition where you might rest players
  • Options

Surprised Jay didn't play, wasn't he captain last summer? It's not as if they were playing weak opposition where you might rest players

Was Captain of the U19s... this is the U20s now - Guess there are a handful who didnt move forward to the U21s after the World Cup like what Ademola Lookman and Lewis Cook did etc.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    slightly different note....... does anyone know if the U20's have games pencilled in when the World Cup qualifying play-offs are ? I know that weekend England are playing friendlies against Germnay & Brazil at Wembley but if the U20's aren't playing it will mean we play Shrewsbury without Big Josh.
  • Options

slightly different note....... does anyone know if the U20's have games pencilled in when the World Cup qualifying play-offs are ? I know that weekend England are playing friendlies against Germnay & Brazil at Wembley but if the U20's aren't playing it will mean we play Shrewsbury without Big Josh.

They have one match away at Germany on the same day that the first team play at home to Brazil.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

They have one match away at Germany on the same day that the first team play at home to Brazil.
    One game against Germany away on 14th November.

http://www.thefa.com/england/youth
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Tuesday 14th November they play a friendly against Germany

Same day the Seniors face Brazil
  • Options
    There's an echo in here!
  • Options
    There's an echo in here here here
  • Options
    There's an echo in here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent, both will be called up during the next international break
  • Options
    Didn't we once have a player called Keith Downing, or am I making that up?

(Random I know, but just read that u20s match report)
  • Options

Konsa and Dasilva both played 90 minutes today as the U20s smashed the Czech Republic 4-0. Mavididi scored twice.

This following on from a 5-1 victory over Italy the other day.

We really are pretty good at youth football!

What position did Konsa play for U20s?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Konsa and Dasilva both played 90 minutes today as the U20s smashed the Czech Republic 4-0. Mavididi scored twice.

Striker
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Right back