Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Konsa and Dasilva called up (Peterborough likely to be called off?)

Comments

• Effing d on my tablet.

Don't worry chippy, when we leave the EU we'll take back our D's, our tablets and the impact of international call ups on League One
  • gutted....... no tea and scones then :blush:
  • Effing d on my tablet.

Fon’t worry about it.
  • edited September 2017
    Pretty rapid turn around there from @CAFCOllywozerefficial
  • would have thought so as Magennis is bound to be called up if fit.

Might not be terrible news as more time to get other players fit and bumps Konsa sale value
    With 3 key players missing, Pearce injured and Reeves/Marshall just coming back from injury, it would be a disaster to play Peterborough at the moment.
    Think that's a bit hyperbolic but we don't have good cover for Mag or DaSilva at the moment. Getting the game called off it likely to be a very good thing.

Also, congrats to Ez!!!!! Hope he's given his full England debut.
  • So what to do instead on a Saturday afternoon? We are coming over from Germany and then this. I hope we find the time to come over for the rearanged date.
  • Bollox me and Acab have booked our train for Shrewsbury.
    Probably be called off.
    F@#$#ng international football
  • MadGerman said:

So what to do instead on a Saturday afternoon? We are coming over from Germany and then this. I hope we find the time to come over for the rearanged date.

There's racing and a beer festival at Ascot.

I'm going on the Friday.
  • Sponsored links:

• MadGerman said:

So what to do instead on a Saturday afternoon? We are coming over from Germany and then this. I hope we find the time to come over for the rearanged date.

That's so shit mate, I'm sorry. I wish the EFL was better about these things/gave a fuck about fans at all.
  • I think they have to give a week's notice, so probably had to turn this one around quickly.
  • SDAddick said:

I think they have to give a week's notice, so probably had to turn this one around quickly.
    England teams only announced today, could not have pre-judged selection
  • ross1 said:

SDAddick said:

I think they have to give a week's notice, so probably had to turn this one around quickly.
    England teams only announced today, could not have pre-judged selection
    Yes, Konsa's selection wasn't predicted by many here.

• edited September 2017
    such a shame. Just when I thought I'd see Dodoo given his starting debut.....I mean, that was why he was brought in, right - to act as Big Josh's replacement ? Should have played the game & we'd have walloped them with him up front on his own !!! :smile:
  • Probably be played on Tuesday 24th October or 7th November.
  • MadGerman said:

First Wigan, now this. You don't have much luck, sorry.
  • robroy said:

Have already booked my tickets down for the weekend from Yorkshire!

W&nk!

Go to the away game instead, it's closer for you
  • edited September 2017

Bollox me and Acab have booked our train for Shrewsbury.
    Probably be called off.
    F@#$#ng international football

I wouldn’t worry about it, Magennis will probably be injured by then, leaving us without a centre forward.
  • Sponsored links:

• Loads of work organising a school trip to this match - assemblies, letter to parents, doing the financial plan, collecting money, writing receipts, etc... Now all the reimbursing.
  • Loads of work organising a school trip to this match - assemblies, letter to parents, doing the financial plan, collecting money, writing receipts, etc... Now all the reimbursing.

That's a real shame
  • MadGerman said:

I'm coming over from Luxembourg Marc too - i'm sure we can find some alternative to keep us busy - Welling maybe then The White Swan and Curry after. Anybody got any other suggestions?
    Do Orient have a game? or Ebbsfleet maybe?
  • edited September 2017

MadGerman said:

I'm coming over from Luxembourg Marc too - i'm sure we can find some alternative to keep us busy - Welling maybe then The White Swan and Curry after. Anybody got any other suggestions?
    Orient away at Barrow, Ebbsfleet away at Macclesfield.

Theres always Lady Gaga at the O2 !

But,but,but,but........ there's the Erdinger Oktoberfest at Meridian Quay Greenwich at 4pm on Sat 7th......sorted !
  • Dartford and Welling are at home that day, Barnet as well (a 12:30 kickoff against Coventry)
  • Incidentally, Oldham vs Bury is also postponed, with Oldham potentially having FIVE players missing
    Latics will be without goalkeepers Johny Placide and Jack Ruddy, defender Cameron Dummigan, winger Gevaro Nepomuceno and midfielder Jack Byrne is on standby for the Republic of Ireland squad.
    https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2017/september/28092017-bury-postponed/
  • iaitch said:

MadGerman said:

There's racing and a beer festival at Ascot.

I'm going on the Friday.
    Look for a guy in a 'Roland Out' hoodie.
  • MadGerman said:

How about Welling? Might do that myself.
  • MadGerman said:

Welling, White Swan and Curry sounds great. That could be the masterplan for Saturday.
  • MadGerman said:

MadGerman said:

Welling, White Swan and Curry sounds great. That could be the masterplan for Saturday.
    Sounds good. Well, not the curry part, as I hate it, but Welling and White Swan sound fine.