Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celebrities That Are Still Alive

13468918

Comments

  • Seeing as nobody is sticking to the rules.

    Welcome to Charlton Life...
  • edited December 2017
    On 17 December (Sunday) Patricia Driscoll formerly of Picture Book on Watch With Mother and Maid Marian in Robin Hood will be 90.

    Hopefully @Riviera will allow me to flag this one 26 hours early....
  • Nope.
    Flagging totally unnecessary. Just bloody wait Len.
  • Just watching an old film called Sapphire round the in-laws. One of the stars is Bermudan actor Earl Cameron. Still with us aged 100.
  • Michael Medwin - Actor born 1923

    In Scrooge on channel 5 as I write
  • LenGlover said:

    Michael Medwin - Actor born 1923

    In Scrooge on channel 5 as I write

    Beat Christmas film ever
  • Jan Morris journalist and broadcaster born James Morris in 1926.

    The first transexual (as they were called then) to attract widespread public attention.
  • LenGlover said:

    Jan Morris journalist and broadcaster born James Morris in 1926.

    The first transexual (as they were called then) to attract widespread public attention.

    Is he/she really a celebrity Len?
  • Riviera said:

    LenGlover said:

    Jan Morris journalist and broadcaster born James Morris in 1926.

    The first transexual (as they were called then) to attract widespread public attention.

    Is he/she really a celebrity Len?
    Appeared on Desert Island Discs which is a benchmark for me...

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p009mjtb
  • Sponsored links:


  • LenGlover said:

    Riviera said:

    LenGlover said:

    Jan Morris journalist and broadcaster born James Morris in 1926.

    The first transexual (as they were called then) to attract widespread public attention.

    Is he/she really a celebrity Len?
    Appeared on Desert Island Discs which is a benchmark for me...

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p009mjtb
    Oh Len! Dessert Island Discs? So many non-entities in the world of Celeb get on that show.
  • And been called up for the fourth test as a spinner.
  • Celebrities that are alive that I wish were not...

    Rosie O'Donnell.
  • Celebrities that are alive that I wish were not...

    Rosie O'Donnell.

    How very Christmassy of you NA... :lol:
  • Tony Britton actor and father of Fern Britton
  • Great shout Len.
    Nigel Havers Dad in Don’t Wait Up
  • It's ok now. He also parodied his role on Nationwide on Goodies Rule OK?
  • Frank D Sykes

    England and British Lions (1955) wing threequarter
  • Sponsored links:


  • edited January 4
    On the day Andy Murray announces he cannot play in the Australian Open I salute the Australian Wimbledon Champion from 1952 Frank Sedgman.

    He also won the Australian and US Opens and reached the final of the French.
  • Surprised given the number of cricket fans that Don Smith, England's oldest living test cricketer at 94, has not been mentioned previously.
  • Vic Seixas 1953 Wimledon champion, former US Open winner, French finalist and Australian semi finalist.
  • Dick Savitt

    1951 Wimbledon champion and former Australian Open winner.

  • Robert Falkenburg

    1948 Wimbledon champion.

    Still with us nearly 70 years later.
  • Shirley Fry Irvin

    1956 Wimbledon champion and former US Open, Australian Open and French Open winner.
  • Dorothy Manley (later Hall then Parlett)

    1948 Olympic silver medallist 100 metres
  • Just to stop Len hogging the thread :smile:

    Actor Larry Storch of F Troop fame, Will be 95 next Monday.

    Apologies if previously posted.
  • Has newsreader Richard Baker been mentioned? 92
  • edited January 9
    .
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!