Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - Podcast now out - Big Match Preview inc Scott Minto

edited September 2017 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

On tonight's show we'll look ahead to the Bury game, hearing from Karl Robinson. We'll also discuss the Kent Senior Cup win at Welling, hearing from Jason Euell, wish we were there takes us back to 1996 and we'll here an extended clip of my chat with Scott Minto at the legends game on Sunday.

Contact the studio -

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• I reckon you chaps got about 6 months of copy put of that Legends day. Thank gawd Kent Live wasn't there, I'd have genuine fears the Internet would have blown up on Monday!
  • Will listen tomorrow.
    Still swooning from Sunday's meeting. No, not with you Louis - sorry. With the lovely Scott.
  • I had the pleasure of a round of golf with Scott today and can confirm he’s a thoroughly nice chap. Friendly, unassuming, No billy-big-bollocks just a friendly down to earth guy

He’s covering Forest Green vs Swindon tomorrow and the Sheffield derby this weekend and rather excited about both

He enjoyed the legends game and confirmed he is desperate to see us promoted as he’s keen to commentate on us

Ps - He’s tipped Wigan and Blackburn to go up automatically from L1
  • Did he ask you about the traing ground at all @swisdom? (Genuine Q as it came up in my conversation with him.)
  • Swisdom said:

I had the pleasure of a round of golf with Scott today and can confirm he’s a thoroughly nice chap. Friendly, unassuming, No billy-big-bollocks just a friendly down to earth guy

He’s covering Forest Green vs Swindon tomorrow and the Sheffield derby this weekend and rather excited about both

He enjoyed the legends game and confirmed he is desperate to see us promoted as he’s keen to commentate on us

Also has a hell of a lot of affection for Charlton.
  • LouisMend said:

Swisdom said:

I had the pleasure of a round of golf with Scott today and can confirm he’s a thoroughly nice chap. Friendly, unassuming, No billy-big-bollocks just a friendly down to earth guy

Also has a hell of a lot of affection for Charlton.
    Indeed. He said it was his club because he came through here as an apprentice. He was desperately sad to leave but felt that the contract offered at the time was below him and the option to play for either Chelsea or Arsenal was just too great to turn down.

Did he ask you about the traing ground at all @swisdom? (Genuine Q as it came up in my conversation with him.)

No it didn’t get mentioned