Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The influence of the EU on Britain.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Theresa May to her credit has told Trump off a few times and this has annoyed him. He has tried to undermine her because that is what he does to people who stand up to him. Anybody who thinks we can have a trade deal based on that from Trump is living in cloud cuckoo land. For a start, he is unlikely to honour any trade deal that puts us before his own interests. And when he goes, which is hopefully soon, we don't want to be seen as the ones licking his backside.
  • Options
    Some of these people probably think Trump has the UK's best interest at heart with his recent statements about Brexit as well as he 'says it like it is'.
  • Options
    Just been flagged by Chippy, I think I should take that as a compliment, he usually just LOLs comments he can't refute, must have pushed some button of his to get the stronger response.
  • Options

Some of these people probably think Trump has the UK's best interest at heart with his recent statements about Brexit as well as he 'says it like it is'.

'says it like it is' is just shorthand for an 'I'm an ignorant opinionated twat who doesn't know what he's talking about and I don't care what anyone else thinks'.
    You've said it like it is ;)
  • Options
    Leuth said:

'says it like it is' is just shorthand for an 'I'm an ignorant opinionated twat who doesn't know what he's talking about and I don't care what anyone else thinks'.
    You've said it like it is ;)
    I'm a big fan of Donald!
  • Options

Just been flagged by Chippy, I think I should take that as a compliment, he usually just LOLs comments he can't refute, must have pushed some button of his to get the stronger response.

No just being like you. I can spit my dummy out the pram also... Think I also owe you another.....
  • Options

The Chipmeister enjoys getting a rise where no others would bother.
    He's unique. Try geography, its a good button to press with him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No just being like you. I can spit my dummy out the pram also... Think I also owe you another.....
    Only flagged you once, and that was for a comment I genuinely found insulting, so no dummy spitting or flagging for effect here. That was the first flag I've ever given in my many many years on this site, hopefully it'll be my last as well.
  • Options

Only flagged you once, and that was for a comment I genuinely found insulting, so no dummy spitting or flagging for effect here. That was the first flag I've ever given in my many many years on this site, hopefully it'll be my last as well.
    And i did not like yours... Heat and kitchen come to mind.
  • Options

Just removed it
  • Options

You have TM on chipster already, you ain't having chipmeister also... Geography,
    you have been reading too many lazy and ill informed posts from the other lot here, just like that lazy ill informed link from another expert earlier.
  • Options

You have TM on chipster already, you ain't having chipmeister also... Geography,
    you have been reading too many lazy and ill informed posts from the other lot here, just like that lazy ill informed link from another expert earlier.
    Could you kindly highlight all the lazy and ill informed posts in case we're not clear.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Just removed it
    Favouritism hey....gonna remove all mine.
  • Options

Could you kindly highlight all the lazy and ill informed posts in case we're not clear.
    Read..it's called BASICS.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    "And yet Chippy will still accuse remainers of being unpatriotic traitors, whilst supporting these people who would see the country ruined just to pad their already bulging pockets."

It's not abuse in any way shape or form. the flags are there for highlighting abuse. have an LOL on me
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Just removed it
    Some consistency would be nice.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    "And yet Chippy will still accuse remainers of being unpatriotic traitors, whilst supporting these people who would see the country ruined just to pad their already bulging pockets."

It's not abuse in any way shape or form. the flags are there for highlighting abuse. have an LOL on me
    Might flag you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What are you talking about? I don't understand what this means and why you're writing in capitals - are you okay?
  • Options

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    That is rich coming from you!
  • Options

What are you talking about? I don't understand what this means and why you're writing in capitals - are you okay?
    Ask the others... I have been called a retard this week plus other things they will tell you.... But saying that is perfectly ok mr cabbles.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    I don't have the power to remove flags ya melon.
  • Options

Ask the others... I have been called a retard this week plus other things they will tell you.... But saying that is perfectly ok mr cabbles.
    I'm sorry you are upset - I have no desire to add to this.

Have a good day.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    No, but you are always quick to pass judgement on what you think are inappropriate posts. Strangely, no matter what tasteless and offensive posts are made by Chippy, you make no comment.
  • Options
    In case anyone has missed it, Trump has now backtracked and called the Sun interview "fake news". He's just fucked over arguably the most powerful UK newspaper, Murdoch owned, and largely read by the very minority of Brits who don't think he's a muppet.

It's made my day.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Just removed it
    No, but you are always quick to pass judgement on what you think are inappropriate posts. Strangely, no matter what tasteless and offensive posts are made by Chippy, you make no comment.
    You mean apart from the times Ive commented?
  • Options

I'm sorry you are upset - I have no desire to add to this.

Have a good day.
    Thanks lol but nobody here could upset me...I love it.
  • Options

In case anyone has missed it, Trump has now backtracked and called the Sun interview "fake news". He's just fucked over arguably the most powerful UK newspaper, Murdoch owned, and largely read by the very minority of Brits who don't think he's a muppet.

It's made my day.

Except it was (tape?) recorded.
    Maybe he is saying that it was an actor imitating his voice.
    Trump is so welded to the mantra he says 'fake news' to everything he doesn't like.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!