Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Well done the Hornets.  Goes someway to making up for the play off final choke against them. 
  • Options
    Another 2-1 and this time they cannot even blame the ref or Zaha not being treated fairly.

TBF They started both halves well and deserved their goal when it came but that got us going again I felt.

They'll be even more gutted if Man City carry on losing.

Not sure who'd I want to win out of Wolves or Man U - Man U the better side but Wolves not bad either.

If I hear anymore of this fairness stuff horns I am getting on to Admin. Pack it in, palarse are oxygen thieves...
  • Options
    One down. Over to you Brighton 
    Never in doubt  :D
  • Options
    Another 2-1 and this time they cannot even blame the ref or Zaha not being treated fairly.

TBF They started both halves well and deserved their goal when it came but that got us going again I felt.

They'll be even more gutted if Man City carry on losing.

Not sure who'd I want to win out of Wolves or Man U - Man U the better side but Wolves not bad either.

If I hear anymore of this fairness stuff horns I am getting on to Admin. Pack it in, palarse are oxygen thieves...
    Sorry - they seem to hate us anyway!
  • Options
    Funny how they seem to hate Watford and Brighton, yet us and Millwall don't even register on their radar.
    I wonder why that is?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Funny how they seem to hate Watford and Brighton, yet us and Millwall don't even register on their radar.
    I wonder why that is?
    Shame and embarrassment on their side ... plus they don’t have the bottle to turn up in numbers. 

Charlatans, pretenders, plastic Ultras, and cowards. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    stonemuse said:
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?
    Shame and embarrassment on their side ... plus they don’t have the bottle to turn up in numbers. 

Charlatans, pretenders, plastic Ultras, and cowards. 
    Spot on
    Oh and you forgot to mention wankers .
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Looks like palARSE are taking up cricket and going for runs rather than scoring goals.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?
    We don’t associate with, a) the lesser orders, b) those whom glorify the death of Stephen Lawrence, and, c) those who, attempt to hit animals. Therefore, we want flip all to do with you and your Danny Dyer wannabe sorts.

BTW, any rivalry the Watford fan says exists, is a figment of their imagination. Couldn’t care less about them. Br*ghton are our rivals. Given that you have no rivalry and have tried to manipulate one against us and Millwall for years, understand that you wouldn’t get what a derby is about.

Also, how is the third tier of English football? Enjoying it?
  • Options
    🤣🎣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?
    We don’t associate with, a) the lesser orders, b) those whom glorify the death of Stephen Lawrence, and, c) those who, attempt to hit animals. Therefore, we want flip all to do with you and your Danny Dyer wannabe sorts.

BTW, any rivalry the Watford fan says exists, is a figment of their imagination. Couldn’t care less about them. Br*ghton are our rivals. Given that you have no rivalry and have tried to manipulate one against us and Millwall for years, understand that you wouldn’t get what a derby is about.

Did someone say something?

nooe, it’s ok, no one here of interest or relevance 
  • Options
    Welcome back hun
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?

Must make you proud:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2480463/Seven-Charlton-Athletic-fans-jailed-banned-football-52-years-Stephen-Lawrence-racist-abuse-train.html
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?

Must make you proud:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2480463/Seven-Charlton-Athletic-fans-jailed-banned-football-52-years-Stephen-Lawrence-racist-abuse-train.html
    There really is an irritating noise here ... nope, ok, it’s gone again 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?

Must make you proud:

Don’t like the truth, do you snowflake?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?

Alright fickle
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?

Must make you proud:

It’s back, very weak but can vaguely hear it ... nope, gone again 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?

Alright fickle
    How is the third tier of English football? And, are you still loving Murray for creating the ‘Charlton model’?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?

Must make you proud:

How is project 40k going? And the Valley Express, still brining in the punters? Plus that ambitious foreign takeover - has it all gone to plan?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    🤣🎣
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?

Must make you proud:

How is project 40k going? And the Valley Express, still brining in the punters? Plus that ambitious foreign takeover - has it all gone to plan?
    Don’t worry everyone, it’s been identified as ‘insignificus eaglus’. 

Runs at the first sign of trouble so won’’t be around long. 
  • Options
    Oh Matt did you find out the bird you was shagging was your sister, something has clearly eaten you up tonight
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?

Must make you proud:

Don’t worry everyone, it’s been identified as ‘insignificus eaglus’. 

Runs at the first sign of trouble so won’’t be around long. 
    Says he of the brave that attempted to punch an animal.

dont go throwing stones when you live in a glass house, sunshine.

BTW, how is the third tier of English football?
  • Options
    Oh Matt did you find out the bird you was shagging was your sister, something has clearly eaten you up tonight
    How is the third tier of English football?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Addickted said:
    I wonder why that is?

Alright fickle
    How is the third tier of English football?
  • Options
    Serious question : You proud of 1/ Your ultras (snigger) 2/ Your cheerleaders 3/ Your goal music.
    You conveniently avoid us and Millwall from your radar due to one very simple reason - we all know the answer to that.
  • Options
    Why nibble? Spending his Mother's Day evening fishing on an opposition fans forum.

Let him crack on.

🤣🎣
  • Options
    Serious question : You proud of 1/ Your ultras (snigger) 2/ Your cheerleaders 3/ Your goal music.
    You conveniently avoid us and Millwall from your radar due to one very simple reason - we all know the answer to that.
    ‘You conveniently avoid us and Millwall...’....when? I have been to The Valley many, many times, probably second only to Loftus Road in terms of away matches, and that is to do with our various juxtapositions in the league rather than choice. So how have we ‘avoided you’? 

Also, and I hate to break this to you, but Millwall think you are a joke and are trying to start something that doesn’t exist and will never exist.

you lot really are a bunch of plastics.
  • Options
    Why nibble? Spending his Mother's Day evening fishing on an opposition fans forum.

Let him crack on.

🤣🎣
    What has the above got to do with anything? A very mediocre slight.