Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• That was enjoyable viewing on MOTD. Palace seem set up to be solid, but at the moment it seems like a recipe to lose 1-0 :smile:

Ask away.
    All those late goals are a thing of beauty
  • MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Went to bed assuming a 0-0.

What pleasant surprise on such a somber day of recollection and introspection.

However, if i break from that for a moment.

Fuck off you Stripey cnuts!
  • Rubbish United performance today. Under Fergie they would have buried Palace, under Mourinho they were lucky to get a 0-0 draw
  • For me with Man Utd beating them in The FA Cup Final I can allow them the occasional off day like today just so long as Palace don't beat them.

At least it's another game they've drawn a blank in. Goals win games and goals are in very short supply for Palace right now.
  • We can but dream but it’s not happening
    They’ve finished above us for a million years and will continue to do so
  • edited November 2018

We can but dream but it’s not happening
    They’ve finished above us for a million 11 years and will continue to do so for another five

I couldn't leave it like that
  • edited November 2018

We can but dream but it’s not happening, just yet.

They’ve finished above us in recent years but this is the last season they will continue to do so

There you go, what you should have written
  • Nice to see everyone kept off this thread till the game finished
  • If those jammy stripey diving cheating cnuts get relegated, I will start believing in Santa Claus again...
  • Sponsored links:

• Burnley and Newcastle who play each other tomorrow are joint 4th bottom with Palace on 9 points. Massive game tomorrow
  • Burnley and Newcastle who play each other tomorrow are joint 4th bottom with Palace on 9 points. Massive game tomorrow

A draw would be nice
  • I had hoped at the end of this mini run of very tough games for Palace they would be at least bottom three if not rooted bottom.

A draw would be nice
    A draw is exactly what Palace want. They won't want either team to gain 3 pts and a draw still keeps them out of the relegation zone.

Either team to win please but ideally Burnley especially as it's Palace v Burnley on Saturday.
  • It's going to be really hard for Palace to drop below Fulham, Cardiff and Southampton. Those three teams are truly awful.
  • It's going to be really hard for Palace to drop below Fulham, Cardiff and Southampton. Those three teams are truly awful.

We was saying the same about Huddersfield

Fulham won yesterday and they have the ability to score goals - Ranieri will sort out them defensively as he did with Leicester.

Palace are one point above bottom place. They have scored 8 goals in 13 matches this season, have picked up 2 points from their last 7 games and are, statistically, the worst team on current form.

If that were us, I really don't think that we would be looking at the likes of Fulham, Cardiff and Southampton and saying that "they are truly awful" simply because we would have to consider ourselves in that bracket too. And so are Palace and their best player by a country mile knows that too.

A draw would be nice
    A draw is exactly what Palace want. They won't want either team to gain 3 pts and a draw still keeps them out of the relegation zone.

Either team to win please but ideally Burnley especially as it's Palace v Burnley on Saturday.
    This absolutely. Its the 3 points that will push teams away from the bottom. Far better that somebody wins, preferably Burnley.

A draw would be nice

This absolutely. Its the 3 points that will push teams away from the bottom. Far better that somebody wins, preferably Burnley.
    If one of tonight’s teams wins and gets 3 points that will mean the other team will get 0 points and palace’s point at old Trafford on Saturday will feel like a win because they will have closed the gap a bit more by 1 point. If it’s a draw last night, palace’s point at OT did nothing to improve their situation. When you’re at the bottom it’s all about slowly but surely trying to close the gaps and then climb out of trouble

A draw would be nice

If one of tonight’s teams wins and gets 3 points that will mean the other team will get 0 points and palace’s point at old Trafford on Saturday will feel like a win because they will have closed the gap a bit more by 1 point. If it’s a draw last night, palace’s point at OT did nothing to improve their situation. When you’re at the bottom it’s all about slowly but surely trying to close the gaps and then climb out of trouble
    Sorry my friend but we're going to have to disagree on this!

Suppose you play 4 games, and win 2 and lose 2. Thats 6 points. Draw all 4 and you have 4 points. So whilst you maybe unbeaten, you're actually 2 points worse off.

Either way, let's hope that everyone at the bottom pulls away from Palace!
  • Sponsored links:

• I find it bizarre that Zaha doesn't get linked with other teams despite being head and shoulders above his teammates. I wonder if there's a reason.
  • edited November 2018

Burnley and Newcastle who play each other tomorrow are joint 4th bottom with Palace on 9 points. Massive game tomorrow

A draw would be nice

Suppose you play 4 games, and win 2 and lose 2. Thats 6 points. Draw all 4 and you have 4 points. So whilst you maybe unbeaten, you're actually 2 points worse off.

Palace got a point on Saturday. If it’s a draw tonight both those teams will have also got a point this weekend. It keeps the pressure at the same level except they will fall to 4th from bottom and are now only 1 point off the bottom spot

A draw would be nice

Palace got a point on Saturday. If it’s a draw tonight both those teams will have also got a point this weekend. It keeps the pressure at the same level except they will fall to 4th from bottom and are now only 1 point off the bottom spot
    We want a winner tonight, and I want a Burnley one.
    Will put the pressure on palace a bit more Saturday.
    Palace will be delighted if it's a draw.

A draw would be nice

Saturday's results are gone, in the history books, you can only look at the present view and the favourable outcome surely has to be a win for one of the teams. I said Burnley initially as it would put them in good spirits ahead of a trip to Palace on Saturday but a Newcastle win would be just as good.
  • Palace with 8 goals are the joint lowest scorers in the division with Huddersfield, but have only conceded one more than Arsenal and 4 fewer than Man U. Even with their better run of games in December, it's not going to be easy for them to win.
  • A draw tonight means a point disappears from the equation of palaces relegation rivals .
    A win for someone is a must I don’t want points disappearing !
  • edited November 2018
    One with the rag looks like a young Meat Loaf!

cnuts.