Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options

Sounds like they needed zaha yesterday to beat the mighty oxford.

Kaikai scored for them.
    Go on palarse make him the replacement
    He has scored in there last 2 friendlies now haha
  • Options
    Even if they got £50M of the £70M I doubt they could replace Zaha.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Even if they got £50M of the £70M I doubt they could replace Zaha.

No one can. The best "flopper" in the world not named "Neymar."
  • Options
    I've read that Man Utd have something like a 50% sell on fee on Zaha so even if he goes for about £70m; the Nigels will only get about £35m
  • Options
    Not counting my chickens but without Zaha they really are doomed even if they spend another £30m on players I can't see them staying up without him.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Understand Untied have a 50% sell on over £6m - assuming his original fee has reached that number.

So £70m would still give the nigels £32m.

I've read that Man Utd have something like a 50% sell on fee on Zaha so even if he goes for about £70m; the Nigels will only get about £35m

• Options
    Here's wishing the stripey London wannabes a disasterous season doomed to relegation.
  • Options
    Attention seeking bell end. Pretty disrespectful to the club and he knows exactly how it'll be interpreted given he's linked with a move.
  • Options
    I am SO looking forward to him diving and winning a penalty against the stripeys next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crazy move for Ings.

Surely the treatment room in Croydon is not a patch on the one in Liverpool ?
  • Options
    Still has Crystal Palace on his Twitter Bio
    Played for them today and scored 2 and set up 1.

Doubt he would have played today if a move was that close
  • Options
    Well this is going to ruin my Saturday night MOTD experience this season! I always look forward to Jonathan Pearce wanking over the atmosphere at Selhurst Park while he delivers completely unbiased commentary. Oh well.
  • Options
    Lets just hope they don't rock up at The Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fecks sake, they'll all just be sitting up in their bedrooms on their own, playing Fortnite with a load of other stripey mugs online now...

"Tarquin!!! will you please come down stairs, Consuela has made a perfectly good Paprika chicken ciabatta for supper!"
  • Options
    Is that Consuela's signature dish?
  • Options
    Can't be bothered reading that whole Palace thread but why do they want to move anyway? They already have their own designated spot and even though i have no time for them whatsoever i can admit they do make a fair old noise, so not sure why they'd want to ruin that.

Back in the old days, the best atmosphere in my time as a Charlton fan was when we had the single tier Covered End, making a racket in the 2 end blocks. No one wanted to sit in the middle behind the goal.
  • Options

Can't be bothered reading that whole Palace thread but why do they want to move anyway? They already have their own designated spot and even though i have no time for them whatsoever i can admit they do make a fair old noise, so not sure why they'd want to ruin that.

Back in the old days, the best atmosphere in my time as a Charlton fan was when we had the single tier Covered End, making a racket in the 2 end blocks. No one wanted to sit in the middle behind the goal.

I only read 2 pages but apparently they have a shit view and get wet when it rains so have demanded that, as the most important fans, existing season ticket holders get moved so that they can stay dry and see the game.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Seems that the utterly cringeworthy "Holmesdale Fanatics" may have disbanded: https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=172431

Was drinking with a Palace fan on Saturday. Apparently the dweeby kids that make all the noise at Selhurst have been getting a bit big for their boots, and have been demanding that the club displaces season ticket holders in the central block of the Holmesdale End so that they can move there with their drums and flags and acne. The club consulted supporters in the central block, who predictably refused to give up their seats, so the club was obliged to refuse the request. The Ultras have now thrown their toys out of the pram and basically said "if we can't have the central block then we're not coming anymore". The club has now released the seats previously used by the Ultras.

All sounds very, very palacy*.

*palacy - an adjective meaning something which is embarrasing, shameful or causing feelings of unease. For example:

"What on earth possessed him to bleach his hair and put fake tan all over his face?! I've never seen anything so palacy!"

Lol what a fucking brilliant thread. Didn’t think that lot could get more pathetic but they have managed it.

:smiley: