Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Beautiful cross
  • Options
    That was scary. Chelsea are gonna clean house after this season.
  • Options
    Have the feckers lost yet?
  • Options
    I think they'll stay up with Zaha back, just don't think they are quite as dreadful as some of the teams around them with him back
  • Options

Have the feckers lost yet?

Yeah, 2-1 in the end.
  • Options

I think they'll stay up with Zaha back, just don't think they are quite as dreadful as some of the teams around them with him back

Sadly think you're right. Aside from that first half today, they've given a good account of themselves against three of the top sides.
  • Options
    And so onto next Saturday Huddersfield please smash these f@ckers annd put some distance between you and them
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Sadly think you're right. Aside from that first half today, they've given a good account of themselves against three of the top sides.
    But are they one of these teams that up their game for the big matches and struggle against the teams around them? There's been too many games played now for their position to be a fluke...

Maybe they will go on a run when Zaha comes back but the likelihood is that they won't because they're ranked the 18th best team in a league of 20.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Yeah they've both got barely any points recently but if you compare them to Southampton they've looked far more up for it even without him
  • Options
    They’ll stay up, you just know they will.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

MrLargo said:

But are they one of these teams that up their game for the big matches and struggle against the teams around them? There's been too many games played now for their position to be a fluke...

Maybe they will go on a run when Zaha comes back but the likelihood is that they won't because they're ranked the 18th best team in a league of 20.
    They lost their first 6 games with De Boer and haven't won a game without Zaha. With him under Hodgson they probably have mid table form to still be in it.

Obviously they aren't great I just think they have more about them than a few of the other teams down there (because Zaha is bloody good)
  • Options

I just know they won't
  • Options
    Need them to lose to Huddersfield, Liverpool and Bournemouth in their next 3 so they go into their last 5 adrift. Hope Zaza pulls another hamstring.
  • Options
    To me Palace are playing well enough to pick up points against the teams around them, but maybe they've played well against the top teams because there's been no real expectation that they would get anything in those matches

• Options

This
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    The bottom 7 have now accumulated 20 points from their last 35 games winning a total of 6 games between them, less than one per team. Utter shit. Sadly, this is why Palace may well stay up. The bottom teams are truly awful.

In fact, the bottom 5 have won 2 of their last 25 games between them with West Ham being the last to win on 10th Feb, a month ago.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

The bottom 7 have now accumulated 20 points from their last 35 games winning a total of 6 games between them, less than one per team. Utter shit. Sadly, this is why Palace may well stay up. The bottom teams are truly awful.

In fact, the bottom 5 have won 2 of their last 25 games between them with West Ham being the last to win on 10th Feb, a month ago.

Amazingly all 3 promoted clubs could stay up this season, it's been the season when the well run teams - Southampton, West Brom, Stoke - have all screwed up at the same time
  • Options
    Didn't want to start a new thread but I've just seen the Stoke bench and can't believe how old the outfield players are - five of the six have are 30 or over and well past their sell by date: Adam (32), Johnson (33), Crouch (37), Fletcher (34) and Shawcross (30). Just what you need when your chasing the game - subs with no legs left in them!
  • Options
    Southampton to get new manager bounce...?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh when the Saints...

The Pardew Spam Palarse tri-cast is on!
  • Options

Oh when the Saints...

The Pardew Spam Palarse tri-cast is on!

We need Zaha to be kidnapped by aliens for 2 months though. He's the sort of matchwinner that can keep them up (and to be fair to the guy really works hard for them too)
  • Options
    So its come to this with the scum winning today i think thier premiership status is safe.
    Next season will be our year
  • Options
    clb74 said:

So its come to this with the scum winning today i think thier premiership status is safe.

They win one match and it’s a sign they will stay up ? They won because Zaha was back, though he reportedly limped off at the end. They are one place above 4th from bottom West Ham and on the same points as them, 2 points above 3rd from bottom Southampton and 3 points above 2nd from bottom stoke. It will all come down to who can pick up just enough points in the run in. With palace it’s literally all down to Zaha being fit and not getting targeted on the pitch big time between now and the end of the season when they play relegation rivals.
  • Options

clb74 said:

They win one match and it’s a sign they will stay up ? They won because Zaha was back, though he reportedly limped off at the end. They are one place above 4th from bottom West Ham and on the same points as them, 2 points above 3rd from bottom Southampton and 3 points above 2nd from bottom stoke. It will all come down to who can pick up just enough points in the run in. With palace it’s literally all down to Zaha being fit and not getting targeted on the pitch big time between now and the end of the season when they play relegation rivals.
    Huddersfield were rubbish yesterday as well. Their next match is home to Liverpool, hopefully they won't be distracted by the Champions League match a few days later
  • Options
    Do they only score penalties?
  • Options
    Mane ruined the chance for a penalty by throwing himself to the ground.
  • Options
    The irony of Palace players disgusted at someone diving
  • Options
    Liverpool goal disallowed.
    Palace truly are the luckiest club ever.
    Normally teams near the bottom always get decision 's go against them.
    Not these pricks though.