Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fleetwood Away

Hi all,

I cant seem to find anywhere or any previous threads when this goes on sale? any ideas? Many Thanks in advance

Comments

• I checked yesterday and today, unless they have only just been made available. Thanks mate
  • They are online, ordered last week, but getting to the right page is an art.
  • Was going to go, seemed agg by train though.
  • Click on the away tickets at the top of the booking page.
  • iamdan said:

Was going to go, seemed agg by train though.

Blackpool and a taxi, only a few mile up the coastline

Can recommend Jims bar, behind the home end, very friendly
  • I couldn't find it yesterday on my phone or this morning, but after following link it was there. not sure what i was doing but thanks all i will book it, first game in 2 years maybe as mate wants to go blackpool night out :)
  • DA9 said:

iamdan said:

Was going to go, seemed agg by train though.

Blackpool and a taxi, only a few mile up the coastline

Can recommend Jims bar, behind the home end, very friendly
    Blackpool north, walk to the front (10 minutes) and catch the tram
  • So following on from that , who is up for night out in Blackpool :)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2017
    2 ordered :) with my spurs friend lucky him!

So anyway, does anyone know the best way from Blackpool to Fleetwood so i dont have to drive, would it be best to get a taxi or are bus?

All info for Fleetwood put in here , pub recommendations etc :) thanks!
  • 5 of us going the game, 3 of them are Blackpool in exile.

Drinking in Poluton pre match then tram down.
  • 2 ordered :) with my spurs friend lucky him!

So anyway, does anyone know the best way from Blackpool to Fleetwood so i dont have to drive, would it be best to get a taxi or are bus?

Get a tram mate and the bar at the ground is good,prices are great (happy hour last season)
  • redbuttle said:

2 ordered :) with my spurs friend lucky him!

Get a tram mate and the bar at the ground is good,prices are great (happy hour last season)
    Thanks will look into that :)
  • Strawberry Garden a good pub in Fleetwood but the Poulton pub option better. Tram from Blackpool sea front to Fleetwood.
  • Thanks hotels ? Never been out in Blackpool also bars/clubs
  • Fleetwood Away? That's rubbish.

Fleetwood Map.
  • Bump, any comments about night out in Blackpool? Any lifers doing the same? based on previous threads from last year i assume sports bar at the ground is the place to go before and after.
  • Bump, any comments about night out in Blackpool? Any lifers doing the same? based on previous threads from last year i assume sports bar at the ground is the place to go before and after.

Don't get the coach.

We're going to 'The Vic' in Poulton pre game. Head to 'the beach house' in the evening, in the middle of the golden mile on the sea front, decent bar to kick things off.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

Bump, any comments about night out in Blackpool? Any lifers doing the same? based on previous threads from last year i assume sports bar at the ground is the place to go before and after.

Don't get the coach.
    Serves you right for being so tight last season.
  • clb74 said:

Bump, any comments about night out in Blackpool? Any lifers doing the same? based on previous threads from last year i assume sports bar at the ground is the place to go before and after.

Don't get the coach.
    lol i did read your posts and traumas :D

I am driving up Saturday morning, prefer to train :)
    J BLOCK said:

We're going to 'The Vic' in Poulton pre game. Head to 'the beach house' in the evening, in the middle of the golden mile on the sea front, decent bar to kick things off.
    Thanks J Block, might see you there... not as in tag along but will probably use that as a starting point. looking forward to night out never been to the bright lights before :)

Leaving aside drinking, the Blackpool lights are definitely well worth a look. World Fireworks Championship display on Friday at 7:30 for anyone up that day
  • clb74 said:

Don't get the coach.
    lol i did read your posts and traumas :D

I am driving up Saturday morning, prefer to train :)
    J BLOCK said:

Thanks J Block, might see you there... not as in tag along but will probably use that as a starting point. looking forward to night out never been to the bright lights before :)
    Bleakpool is nice when 'the lights' come on.

Leaving aside drinking, the Blackpool lights are definitely well worth a look. World Fireworks Championship display on Friday at 7:30 for anyone up that day
    I saw the championship a few years ago .. just spectacular .. was won by an Italian outfit .. their piece de résistance (I know, that's French) was a pyrotechnic unfurling of a huge Italian flag, all done with fireworks of course .. how DID they do that ? ((:>)

I saw the championship a few years ago .. just spectacular .. was won by an Italian outfit .. their piece de résistance (I know, that's French) was a pyrotechnic unfurling of a huge Italian flag, all done with fireworks of course .. how DID they do that ? ((:>)
    Last year there was also a round of the World Championships on the Friday before the Fleetwood match, but it absolutely pissed it down that evening which rather spoilt the occasion!

There's something for everyone in Blackpool, we stayed close too, and spent a lot of time in the castle pub (see my avatar) which is behind treasure island, but there is so much too choose from.
  • clb74 said:

Don't get the coach.
    Serves you right for being so tight last season.
    Yes wife said been spending too much time with you
  • Bought mine at the southend game so been on sale a while.
  • 2 ordered :) with my spurs friend lucky him!

No 14 bus every 15 minutes

https://bustimes.org.uk/services/NW_05_BLA_14