Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Unlikely Book Titles

124»

Comments

• The Very Hung Caterpillar
  • We're going on a bare hunt (couldnt think of anything to rhyme with "hunt")
  • The unbearable tightness when peeing.
  • Donald Trump - The Fart Of The Deal
  • Addicted said:

Charlotte's Wet

A classic bluey.

• The Corrs of Perception

- Aldous Huxley describes his trip to Dundalk and the psychedelic experience of taking mescaline with Andrea, Caroline, Sharon and Tim from 90s folk-pop quartet the Corrs.
  • East of Edenbridge.
  • Fifty shades of Gay

Moby's Dick
  • milo said:

The Corrs of Perception

- Aldous Huxley describes his trip to Dundalk and the psychedelic experience of taking mescaline with Andrea, Caroline, Sharon and Tim from 90s folk-pop quartet the Corrs.

I'd have given ya a like, but the brother is Jim not Tim...easy to forget with those sisters though!!! :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Shitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang.
    (I had to look this up to check that it was a book before it was a film and was most surprised to find out it was written by Ian Fleming).
  • Ethics by Chris Eubank

If it sells well and is a hit he's going to write another called Kent
  • edited September 2017
    Edit: Already been done.
  • TelMc32 said:

milo said:

The Corrs of Perception

I'd have given ya a like, but the brother is Jim not Tim...easy to forget with those sisters though!!! :smile:

I think we can forgive Aldous Huxley for this typo because firstly, he was on mescaline, secondly, he died in 1963 before Tim/Jim was born and lastly, he was known for having 'sausage fingers' and his iPhone probably autocorrected a misspelt Jim to Tim.

I can't help feeling the Corrs would have sold more records if Fin wasn't actually in the band.