Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Everything is going great.....but (written pre Wigan)

We must remember that KR is following the remit set by RD. The budgets are in place. Want a player no problem get who you want, build a team. As long as it is within the Budget. KR was lumbered with all the dead wood his predecessors signed, notably from RD European Scouting network. Signing players to sell on for a big profit. Came unstuck and lost a fortune. ( remember Tony Watt ).

RD has sold a lot of our Academy boys Pope Lookman Gomez etc. to limit the losses

I'm sure that at the KR job interview RD & KM revealed the budget. KR said he was really impressed. (What they did'nt tell him that the budget & more was used up with Regime players and agents fees). Hence all the stuttering in the transfer window in January and August. Remember the "top six, nothing else would be acceptable " " marquee signing" " we are going to sign 10 to 12 players"

KR has been told that he has to use the academy players to fill the shortfall in the squad.

I have always supported the use of our academy players, but to play for us, instead of being sold as soon as they have played a few games.

Believe me KR is RD's poodle. So he should be RD pays his wages.

KR told RD " don't worry about the fans leave them to me" . He has replaced KM as the mouthpiece, spins us a line with his gift of the gab.

But fair play, on limited support from his boss he has got the team playing which is what all Charlton supporters want. Winning. (IS IT ABOUT TO CHANGE ? )

We await to see if we carry on in this vein of form an don't suffer the injuries that will change because of the depth of squad. (written before Wigan game)

I'm afraid that even if we get promotion. I can not forget how the Regime ruined the fabric of our club that we started to rebuild 25 years ago....on our return to The Valley....

Comments