Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry Redknapp sacked

13»

Comments

• Why bother? Him and his dog have enough money surely?
  • Should get him to re do this as a bushtucker trial
  • Scenes when he spends the dingo dollars on Niko Kranjcar

oh my days, choked on my tea and proper laughing at that!
  • Darren Farley will have a field day with that
  • He’s going to get voted for every trial.
  • Not sure why he's taken it so personally. Neville was generalising on Spurs over a long period of time, and Redknapp was only in charge for a small part of that time. And ultimately whatever Redknapp says in defence of Spurs, the face is they still won nothing of note.
  • Personally I’d do away with punditry.
    It’s so bloody dull.
  • Valley11 said:

Personally I’d do away with punditry.
    It’s so bloody dull.

without it though there'd be one less think for us to moan and pontificate about
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:

It’s so bloody dull.

Your TV will have a mute button.
  • Not sure why he's taken it so personally. Neville was generalising on Spurs over a long period of time, and Redknapp was only in charge for a small part of that time. And ultimately whatever Redknapp says in defence of Spurs, the face is they still won nothing of note.

Must admit I think Harry's got a point though, Neville talks the talk, but never quite 'managed' to walk the walk.

"When he managed Valencia they were the worst Valencia team probably not just in the last 30 years but in their history"
  • True, not many on here have managed a football club but we all have opinions.
  • Valley11 said:

It’s so bloody dull.

I have this year. I haven't watched a second of Sky's pundits and it's been really refreshing. I have lost nothing by doing so. If it's possible to synch the radio commentary with the TV pictures, I'll do that too.
  • Gary Neville has walked the walk on the playing field and he has the medals to prove it , unlike Spurs teams of the last 30 years

Must admit I think Harry's got a point though, Neville talks the talk, but never quite 'managed' to walk the walk.

"When he managed Valencia they were the worst Valencia team probably not just in the last 30 years but in their history"
    I thought it was a childish, defensive response. What has Neville's brief management spell at Valencia got to do with the validity of his opinion?
    I agree that he is entitled to his opinion. However, his criticism must be tough to take when he has failed so miserably in that particular area himself. This is the case in any workplace, can you imagine a colleague slagging of the work of another when he himself has not exactly set the office on fire? (metaphorically speaking).