Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gills vs Charlton Sept '17 | Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    ''Robinson tells me for @BBCLondonSport after defeat at Gills-
    "We should have won. You can’t go away
    from home and miss 4, 5, 6 chances''.

So what's he going to do about it?
    Absolutely disgusting result.
    Plus a ridiculous booking by Ricky Holmes!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
  • Options

I was there today and I'm going to try not to go over the top.
    Having said that we were absolute shite.
    Robinson has no plan B and we have no chance of promotion until he finds one.

Also see that he made pretty much the same subs as Tuesday night despite them being completely ineffective.

• Options
    I didn't go but from looking at the team sheet I didn't fancy us. Yes we have injuries but the squad is painfully thin. We have no plan B and nothing on the bench
  • Options
    Play-offs a possibility but not automatic with this squad. Our lack of a goal poacher glaring on Tuesday and today's result just reinforces that. The one thing I have seen since we've been in this league is the sheer physical presence of the opposition - we just don't have this. A more direct approach with - and I hate saying this - less passing moves may pay dividends. otherwise I can see this season fading into mid-table mediocrity and with the inevitable change of manager.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

stonemuse said:
    Guess that's what happens when you don't make signing a goalscoring striker an absolute priority. Maginnis is a good player, the nearest we've got to Kermorgant bit where's our equivalent of BWP?

That's what you get when you spend the summer making excuses for your boss' lack of investment rather than sticking up for yourself.
    THIS x 1000
  • Options
    HandG said:

Also see that he made pretty much the same subs as Tuesday night despite them being completely ineffective.

Well he doesn't have a lot of choice. Outside of our first XI we are pretty thin on talent. It might be better once Reeves and Marshall are fit, but for now, we have to make do.

• Options
    edited September 2017
    On the way back.

Absolutely fuck all point having Kashi pick the ball up of the back two facing two banks of 4 and then passing to the right or left back time and time again.

Ponderous.

Holmes the only one who looked even remotely likely and he had an off day. So predictable.

When was the last time we won when we've taken over 2,000?
  • Options
    Already home.

Poor performance against a limited Gillingham team (lump it up to big guy up top)

Thought Gillingham defended well and closed down Solly and Da Silva well which panicked our midfield.
  • Options
    HandG said:

So we're 1-0 down & chasing the game & in the 82nd minute he swaps Clark for Konsa ? Why not stick JJ on to play behind Magennis. I wasn't there maybe there were other reasons not to or maybe gobby doesn't have a clue ?
  • Options

S**t.

Get this man some Prozac.
  • Options
    Mediocre manager and team - mid-table beckons.

Yet another false dawn....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Relegation form
  • Options
    Powderpuff.
    No passion.
    Boring sideways or backwards passing.
    No plan B
    No hope of promotion.
    Robinson is Clueless.

Just my opinion but honestly believe that sums it up.
  • Options
    I've been fortunate so far in life, despite many ailments, never to have suffered from premature ejaculation. I imagine this season is how that affliction feels.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

I've been fortunate so far in life, despite many ailments, never to have suffered from premature ejaculation. I imagine this season is how that affliction feels.

We were smoking the post coital cigarette before we've even got our trolleys off.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    MrLargo said:

Oh yeah, extra moan - flares are such a Palacy thing, please don't bother.

One flare just missed magennis's kids too! They left soon after. Not good.
  • Options
    Still have playoffs in our sights.
  • Options
    Plus we continue to break the wrong records.
  • Options
    E=mc2 said:

I wonder if there was a fair increase of season tickets sales after Southend? Especially to those fickle fans that after just a few wins, hoped this possibly could be our year! Still possible I suppose,
    but I doubt this club will be going anywhere - with Karl Robinson.

I like your ppppphhphoto EEE=mc2 :)
  • Options

I've been fortunate so far in life, despite many ailments, never to have suffered from premature ejaculation.

That's not what your missus tells us.