Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Explosion on a tube at Parsons Green

Comments

• Saying children among the injured now. If truly a deliberate terror attack then fuck these people
  • The good thing is whoever put that there will surely now be visible on the tube CCTV so police will have a clear picture of who to hunt
  • without knowing the facts we know exactly what the perpetrator is some backwards fucker that believes in fairytales fuck him/her and anyone that helped him, hopefully you die a very slow and painful death.

never forget, never forgive, never surrender - should be the view taking on these sick individuals
  • Stop embarrassing yourself.
  • is there an reliable source for the bucket photo?

It deffo a bucket Henry, I can confirm
  • Police statement say 18 injured, mainly flash burns, but none considered life threatening.

Police say it was an IED and are treating it as a terrorist incident.

Asking the public to send any photos or videos to them
  • Sponsored links:

• colthe3rd said:

Stop embarrassing yourself.

who?
  • colthe3rd said:

Stop embarrassing yourself.

who?
    Don't rise to it mate

• Good luck to anyone injured or is effected by this incident.
  • edited September 2017

I don't think anyone on this thread has embarrassed themselves. I find it strange that more people aren't angry about attacks on our society.

I don't get angry because it wouldn't do any good whatsoever.
  • I hardly ever get a tube to London I normally drive to outer circle park up and then get a reliable black cab into where I am going today I thought I'd take the tube from Tottenham hale as my train to Leeds is from kings cross

Wife phones up in a bit of a tizz saying something about an explosive device just reiterating why I don't bother on these bloody rtes in to London

Will be the last time I get public transport into town it really is just not worth it
  • Good luck to anyone injured or is effected by this incident.

If this is a terror incident, I'd hope the depraved culprit has borne the most damage to itself
  • Police saying there was a timing device on the IED but also that there is other information that they aren't releasing yet for security reasons.
  • Police saying there was a timing device on the IED but also that there is other information that they aren't releasing yet for security reasons.

Seems unlikely to me that the culprit is smart enough to dodge the CCTV in London enough to avoid being arrested in the next 48 hours.
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

Police saying there was a timing device on the IED but also that there is other information that they aren't releasing yet for security reasons.

Seems unlikely to me that the culprit is smart enough to dodge the CCTV in London enough to avoid being arrested in the next 48 hours.
    Donald Trump has tweeted that the terrorist was in the "sights of Scotland Yard" which, putting aside that is a massive security leak, suggests the Met know more than they are saying in public, quite rightly. Or Trump made it up which is equally stupid and dangerous.
  • isnt there 3000 on a watch list that could be classed of sights of scotland yard, personally id like the 3000 rounded up and dropped in the sea preferably with a lead weight attached.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I don't think anyone on this thread has embarrassed themselves. I find it strange that more people aren't angry about attacks on our society.

I don't angry because it wouldn't do any good whatsoever.
    What does do any good though ?
    I'm just surprised that few people don't express their anger towards the culprits or their actions. Those that do are condemned immediately for embarrassing themselves etc.
    Understanding it and dealing with it methodically, surely?

I don't think anyone should be condemned for being angry, it's a reasonable reaction. But it's important to blame individuals and those influencing them, rather than entire religions or societies.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Police saying there was a timing device on the IED but also that there is other information that they aren't releasing yet for security reasons.

Donald Trump has tweeted that the terrorist was in the "sights of Scotland Yard" which, putting aside that is a massive security leak, suggests the Met know more than they are saying in public, quite rightly. Or Trump made it up which is equally stupid and dangerous.
    Sadiq Khan has confirmed on lbc a while ago that there is a manhunt.

Not sure whether that came before or after Trump.
  • Lbc talking to people who were on the train now.
  • Huskaris said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Sadiq Khan has confirmed on lbc a while ago that there is a manhunt.

Not sure whether that came before or after Trump.
    Trump tweet was first.
  • I hope whoever done it has burnt their own face to Freddie kruggar style but you can bet they probably just singed their hi jab

Careful , you don't want to be thought of as "literally Hitler"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!