Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Wigan | Tue 12 Sept

We don't seem to have a match thread for tonight, so here goes:

Comments

• Options
    Will Grigg. Hmmm
  • Options
    Still no Reeves on the bench
  • Options
    lol AFKA .

Found the team line up, thanks to Mr Forever.

• Options

Still no Reeves on the bench

Not surprised... think Robinson said last week that Gillingham would be his earliest involvement
  • Options
    @JiMMy 85 are you doing the honours tonight?
  • Options
    Unusual to know many of the opposition players. Wigan have quite a few well known names.

See Terrell Thomas on their bench. Could be a big night for him if he gets any game time against his old mates.
  • Options
    Who has KAG replaced on the bench? Brain's gone too much chess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted not going tonight. Skinto and chose a Gills ticket over one tonight. All you tipsters know which way these results will go now!
  • Options
    Talal said:

RHF
  • Options
    Would rather Will Grigg sat out tonight. Player just might have a point to prove.

You know what that means.

• Options
    Talal said:

Did you enjoy my little kings-in-opposition draw burgle? ;)
  • Options
    KAG couldn't have been injured that badly at Oldham then, thought I read somewhere that it was his hamstring.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

KAG couldn't have been injured that badly at Oldham then, thought I read somewhere that it was his hamstring.

Might have been me who made the mistake of saying it was his hamstring on Saturday... Cawley then tweeted it was his knee that was the actual issue
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Beside his hamstring, it's also been reported that it was his knee.
    And then his groin.

Surprised the poor lad can still walk.
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Would rather Will Grigg sat out tonight. Player just might have a point to prove.

What point would that be exactly? He rejected a move to Charlton not the other way around.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Talal said:

That was a looong game! Draw was all I needed to clinch 2nd place in that group so was all good by me :smile:
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

What point would that be exactly? He rejected a move to Charlton not the other way around.

Did he ever get the chance to reject us...?

I thought someone on here said that he was keen on the move had a fee been agreed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2017

Oggy Red said:

He never rejected any move. It was apparently his club that said he was not available.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Leuth said:

Talal said:

That was a looong game! Draw was all I needed to clinch 2nd place in that group so was all good by me :smile:
    It was also all I needed to clinch not-last. Sorry, Red in SE8 :dizzy:

Our latest game looks like a thriller as well. Dancing knights like you wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Ended up at Celtic tonight so will be following the match thread surrounded by thousands of sweaty socks. COYA
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    KR not resting anyone tonight.
    Going for it.
    COYR
  • Options
    Nathan Byrne to score??
  • Options
    Will Grigg is a worry. But I hope we go into this with chests pumped. COYRs!
  • Options
    Blowing a hooligan here in Cornwall, hope the weather is better in SE7
  • Options
    COYR, expat following from Boston MA tonight.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!