Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 2-1 Southend

many thanks to the 82 Lifers who gave marks, good to see some old Lifers back plus some new ones:

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Wow - marks at the top look like the difference in pole position! Not sure how you got those decimal places when people only mark in whole numbers and .5s!
  • Options
    Fosu punished for not setting up Clarke and scuffing a shot instead. Otherwise would have been marked higher I'm sure.
    PS You do a great job LL. It's a really useful resource.
  • Options
    I know that we all dream about the past, but "Kishi"??? (in the assists column...)
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

I know that we all dream about the past, but "Kishi"??? (in the assists column...)

if that is the only error this week so be it, Kish was a great player and it seems Kashi might be too.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Fosu punished for not setting up Clarke and scuffing a shot instead. Otherwise would have been marked higher I'm sure.

Definitely would have marked him higher myself depending on how good the pass was and even better marks had Clarke scored thus giving Fosu an assist.
  • Options
    LL check Solly total assists, great work otherwise
  • Options
    ross1 said:

LL check Solly total assists, great work otherwise

thanks I'll correct for the Wigan edition
  • Options
    Amos 6.5 average is remarkably generous
  • Options
    Pearce MOM.
    The fella is a proper defender.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Definitely would have marked him higher myself depending on how good the pass was and even better marks had Clarke scored thus giving Fosu an assist.
    Me too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Wow, Solly up to 5th best, so he's not all washed up and just a shadow of the player he used to be, well I'm blowed. Mind you career shortening injuries will eventually take their toll so don't expect the impossible. Still one of the best right backs in this division.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Wow, Solly up to 5th best, so he's not all washed up and just a shadow of the player he used to be, well I'm blowed. Mind you career shortening injuries will eventually take there toll so don't expect the impossible. Still one in the best right backs in this division.

Solly was excellent on Saturday