Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Woolwich Shirt - TOREX GIULIO

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2018

Fumbluff said:

The slightly wrong one I bought from soccer scene on carnaby street as my first ever football shirt in ‘88 had the felt badge too. Don’t remember any arm badges back then though....

No, the arm badges came out the next year I think. The Football League badges I have on the Woolwich kit that cam after them.

I have the grey and all blue Woolwich kit and the red Upton Park Woolwich kit
    The blue one was nice.
    Posted before

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Felt patches were for replica shirts. Embroidered badges from Admiral were player issue.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    cafc999 said:

Felt patches were for replica shirts. Embroidered badges from Admiral were player issue.

Not 100% true mate, look at my photo above, the red and blue have embroidered and I know they were not player issue (although I have the football league badges embroidered on the red one as well)

The grey kit and red kit from same year had felt patches for replica
  • Options

It's Deffo authentic, all badges were felt from the club shop

The OB should look into this, as part of the sex abuse in football.
  • Options

cafc999 said:

Not 100% true mate, look at my photo above, the red and blue have embroidered and I know they were not player issue (although I have the football league badges embroidered on the red one as well)

Looks like I have a collectors item.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I’ve got a blue Admiral match worn shirt (Steve Gritt) from the last 1st Division game at OT.
    The badge is felt, also all red IIRC.
  • Options

cafc999 said:

What you may have there is a shirt that was included in an early batch that was made for the players.