Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Woolwich Shirt - TOREX GIULIO

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

I have a Genuine Mesh red shirt by Le Coq Sportif, can anyone remember when this was used. I never wear it now and wondered how much, it is worth?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHARLTON-ATHLETIC-HOME-SHIRT-MESH-46-48-MENS-XXL-/263179433635?hash=item3d46b776a3:g:fegAAOSwsIZZm0wD

• Options

ross1 said:

I have a Genuine Mesh red shirt by Le Coq Sportif, can anyone remember when this was used. I never wear it now and wondered how much, it is worth?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHARLTON-ATHLETIC-HOME-SHIRT-MESH-46-48-MENS-XXL-/263179433635?hash=item3d46b776a3:g:fegAAOSwsIZZm0wD

Thank you, better condition than mine if never worn, proud to say that I wore mine when I was a lot younger
  • Options
    Polite reminder that the museum are always happy to take old Charlton items (other than home programmes for 1950 onward).
  • Options
    Thats a good website for shirts, email them and youll probably get a 20% discount if it been up for a while
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I also bid for that one. Was a bit cheesed I didn't win! Wonder who got it. Maybe see it on the terraces soon.
  • Options
    TELTEL
    edited September 2017
    ross1 said:

1998 to 2000. Still a lot of them around so a mint one about 30 quid with tags. Careworn ones 10 to 15 quid.
  • Options
    This has upset me a bit, I've had most of the shirts pictured and others including that awful red/green/white viglen one and I'd hung onto them like a nutjob even though it had been years since I squeezed into one and I think they're all gone after the last house move 2-yrs ago and I suspect foul play...
  • Options
    Bought BTTV home shirt yesterday from Classic Football Shirts for about £60.
  • Options
    TEL said:

ross1 said:

1998 to 2000. Still a lot of them around so a mint one about 30 quid with tags. Careworn ones 10 to 15 quid.
    The shirt won for the Play-off Final so I expect many replica ones have a few beers & curry stains due to that evenings shenanigans.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    That did cross my mind. Why aren't there more on the market though?

£50 isn't a lot of money for the work that would have gone in to making one tracksuit top.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Noticed in the shirt video on the OS that the shirt collector has the fads jacket
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    PopIcon said:

cafc999 said:
    That did cross my mind. Why aren't there more on the market though?

£50 isn't a lot of money for the work that would have gone in to making one tracksuit top.
    Thats the 2nd one that particular ebay seller has had up for sale in the last few months

That red tracksuit isnt that expensive and once you have the template for the FADS logo, etc etc then it wouldnt cost much to produce.
  • Options
    I have some old shirts that I no longer want, would it be against the forum ethos to list them here ? id be happy to donat a bit to the upbeats if any sell... just moved house and cant keep lugging them around !
  • Options
    shine166 said:

I have some old shirts that I no longer want, would it be against the forum ethos to list them here ? id be happy to donat a bit to the upbeats if any sell... just moved house and cant keep lugging them around !

give 'em to charity - that's what Palarse supporters do, Can only be the reason why there are so many of their shirts being worn in Bromley & Sidcup.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

@shine166 check with admin @AFKABartram @LoOkOuT
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Which years?
  • Options
    edited September 2017

shine166 said:

Or inbox me if you have any in small or medium, @shine166 :smile:
  • Options
    shine166 said:

If you had a little auction on here I'm sure you would raise some decent money.
  • Options
    I have John Robinson's match worn BTTV season long sleeve shirt (Jumbo size), I seem to remember the club selling them off (not including Pompey game) in the club shop for £25. Unfortunately my daughter in her wisdom took it to a Junior Reds party and got it signed to me!!
    I know its authentic as when I open the cupboard door it screams "FFS Referee"
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I'm too young to remember this number (was about one or two at them time), but what a beaut.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

shine166 said:

Or Big Rob.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Or Big Rob.
    He'd say no
  • Options

I'm too young to remember this number (was about one or two at them time), but what a beaut.

I have this one indoors.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Do you have any size L tops from pre 2000?
  • Options

shine166 said:

Or Big Rob.
    He'd say no
    Try @brogib then.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Il have a look and put a list together. Pretty sure theres a large silver/grey admiral shirt in there. Ive got osca shirt, but thats probably the only one il keep
  • Options
    shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Il have a look and put a list together. Pretty sure theres a large silver/grey admiral shirt in there. Ive got osca shirt, but thats probably the only one il keep
    Thank you very much, I'll inbox you later today.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

I brought an old away shirt from Classic Football Shirts and it has the name 'TOREX GIULIO' on the back. The shirt is from 91-92, so before they started printing names on the back of shirts. I don't remember having a sponsor on the back either. Anyone have any ideas?

SHIRT UPDATE - They sold it to me for £20 in the end, I'm happy with that. Now any idea how to remove screen print?