Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Supporters invited to join working group’s first meeting at 6pm Tuesday, September 5th at The Valley

Charlton Athletic would like to invite fans to join a working group that will look at the potential restructuring of the club’s Fans Forum.

The club are looking at the best ways of continuing to engage with fans and are setting up the working group to look at ways the club’s engagement with fans via the Fans Forum can be improved.

A few members of the current Fans Forum are set to be a part of the working group’s first meeting at 6pm on Tuesday, September 5th at The Valley and the club would like to extend the welcome to all fans to give them the opportunity to have their say.

It is short notice for Tuesday’s initial meeting, so those wishing to attend, or are unable to attend but would like to have their points considered, can email fans@cafc.co.uk.

The club discussed the topic with the Fans Forum at the last meeting in June and the minutes can be found here. The next meeting of the Fans Forum is set for Monday, September 11th.

Comments

• Options
    Shove it!
  • Options
    I shall practise my funny hand shake and touch up my left nipple in preparation for this
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

I shall practise my funny hand shake and touch up my left nipple in preparation for this

Pfner Pfner....funny handshake!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    It's my 25th wedding anniversary on the 5th, I think I'll end up getting divorced if I go!

(Still at least it's a better excuse than washing my hair).
  • Options

It's my 25th wedding anniversary on the 5th, I think I'll end up getting divorced if I go!

It's our 47th on the 5th, MIA.

I probably wouldn't gain access if I tried to attend so will give it a miss.
    Happy Anny Fanny!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's our 47th on the 5th, MIA.

I probably wouldn't gain access if I tried to attend so will give it a miss.
    Happy Anny Fanny!
    And to you, Donc !
  • Options

F*** 'em.

We can have a fans group engage with the board.............................when this mob go.

There not going though little legs
  • Options

Just sell the club

Don't start elfs off
  • Options
    clb74 said:

F*** 'em.

We can have a fans group engage with the board.............................when this mob go.

And neither am I!
  • Options

Just sell the club

"We just don't really want you here"...................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Might be worth taking over the group by infiltration?
  • Options

clb74 said:

F*** 'em.

And neither am I!
    Fair play to you but your going to miss one great season
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

F*** 'em.

And neither am I!
    It's each to their own mate and Elfs giving the Douchbag money is a complete no no as far as he is concerned. Anyway I thought he was doing some aways no?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

F*** 'em.

And neither am I!
    It's each to their own mate and Elfs giving the Douchbag money is a complete no no as far as he is concerned. Anyway I thought he was doing some aways no?
    I cannot do Bradford but am at the Gillingham game.

One of Sir PragueAddick's mates is coming over from Prague for the Peterborough game and I'll be bringing him along to that..........................hopefully there will be a season ticket going spare.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

F*** 'em.

And neither am I!
    His threatening to go to gillingham
  • Options
    clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

F*** 'em.

And neither am I!
    His threatening to go to gillingham
    I'll be threatening you if you don't shut the f*** up!
  • Options
    Pretty short notice, and a pretty awkward time of day for many.
    Still it is something rather than nothing...even if it eventually turns out to be useless.
    I think I saw somewhere either a rule or recommendation that a legitimate fans group ought to meet with the principle shareholder at least once a year. Did I imagine that?
    Anyway in terms of fan group structure I would suggest the Trust as the most legitimate group, in terms of interaction with the club then it is the elusive Mr Duchatelet who counts, not a distainful fan hater like Keohane or Meire or a professional spin merchant like Rubashow.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Sounds like the usual bullshit from the liar